Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Casualties Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Casualties Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about indian army battle casualties and weapon purchase, perfect and casual dramacool, perfect and casual chinese drama, dramacool perfect and casual, perfect and casual,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Dhruv Kayasth

People and their priorities,
Familiar strangers with stronger backstories,
Same stays the war, same old casualties...

#people #priority #stranger #backstory #war #same #change #casualties

KARAN GUPTA

"हमारा आज और उनका कल"

उठेगी एक आग उधर

मुसलमानों ने जो अत्याचार किये
बदला लेगा हिन्दू
मुसलमानों ने जो हक़ छीने
छीन लेगा हिन्दू

करी जो देवी देवताओं की बेइज़्ज़ती
इज़्ज़त तुम्हारी छीन ली जाएगी
उठाया जो कोई हिन्दू विरोधी कदम
अर्थी तुम्हारी उठ जाएगी

चुप नहीं बैठेगा हिन्दू
बदला लेगा हिन्दू

उठेगी एक आग उधर

"जो जला देगी मेरा घर"
"जो जला देगी मेरा घर"

-हरिजन
 #yqbaba
#communalism
#yqdidi
#collateral
#damage
#Suffering
#casualties
#religion

Sakshi Rajput

Inside the head of a writer : 1. A writer's head looks like a garbage bin . You can find Anger, grief, disgust, confusion, joy , resentment, frustration, excitement, love, hate, troubles , tragedies ,chaos, exhaustion and shattered pieces of every fucking thing and they organize that mess ,pick up each type from chaos and write and you think writing is waste . 2. A writer's head looks like many tangled earchords of yours kept in a box . You find it hard to untangle one pair. How will i #Nojotochallenge #Nojotowrites #OpenPoetry

read more
#OpenPoetry  Inside the head of a writer :

1. A writer's head looks like a garbage bin . You can find Anger,  grief,  disgust, confusion,  joy , resentment,  frustration, excitement, love,  hate,  troubles , tragedies ,chaos, exhaustion and shattered pieces of every fucking thing and they organize that mess ,pick up each type from chaos and write and you think writing is waste .

2. A writer's head looks like many tangled earchords of yours kept in a box  . You find it hard to untangle one pair.  How will it feel to  untangle many pairs of earchords , Messy right . And they put  their each tangled thought in a line and you think writing is waste .

3. A writer's head looks like a formula of maths .It looks easy but it is so hard to find out the answer. You pick out a question you keep doing it you feel as if you are doing it right and  thennn , when you check the answer it is different . 
And  they keep finding answers by writing wrong answers again and again  and you say writing is waste .
Maths has always been confusing .

4. A writer's head looks like a plain white sheet covered with spilled colours . Black , blue , white, red ,pink , green, yellow, silver and so many .
Too many colours 
mixed ,
 filthy .
And they try to distinguish between the colours .They  try  to corrugate each colour and still fail .
And you think writing is waste .

5 . A writer's head looks like the kitchen of a restaurant  and you know how a kitchen of a restaurant looks like .
Things cook 
Things burn
Things spill
Things scatter
Things shatter
Things boil 
But what comes out is a delicious dish of your choice .
They keep the burnt and bruised parts  inside and cover it with some cheeese*.
And you think writing is waste .

6. A writer's head is a coal mine .They search for diamonds in it. 

7.Mix all the sauces - tomato sauce , soy sauce , chilli sauce , sour sauce , sweet sauce .
Mix all the cheese -   cheese, mozzarella cheese ,cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese  and all and all .
Mix all the spices -Salt , Pepper , Red chilli ,Turmeric ,coriander , cinnamon etc .
Now eat them .
How does it tastes disgusting , right .
Too much cheesy ,Too much saucy , Too much salty ,Too much spicy .
 Writer's write to make it consistent , to make it taste normal , to make it 
 EDIBLE for your brain .

8. Take a note of all the formulas of mathematics-
Trigonometry , Mensuration ,Linear equation ,Quadratic equation , Polynomial , geometry , Symmetry .
Add mean ,median ,mode , standard deviation , range ,quartile , dispersion .
Let's call National Income too .
Chemistry and Physics too .
What will you get  ?
Solution ? No.
Headache ? Yes .
Felt it ?
 Now  consider the head of the one who writes .
9.A writer's head looks like the Instagram feed of a business account .Too much feed of every kind .
To star mark the important ,they write .
They are just  like ragpickers  and gold diggers, picking up  rubbish from their dusty heads , finding gold.
10. When Hazel Grace said "I am a grenade and at some point I am going to blow up and I would like to minimize the casualties okay?" I felt it .
To minimize the casualties , write !
I would have written scribbler here but 'writer' looks  more delicious to write. 
Also,
A writer's head is hungry for compliments .
~Sakshi Rajput .🌻
. Inside the head of a writer :

1. A writer's head looks like a garbage bin . You can find Anger,  grief,  disgust, confusion,  joy , resentment,  frustration, excitement, love,  hate,  troubles , tragedies ,chaos, exhaustion and shattered pieces of every fucking thing and they organize that mess ,pick up each type from chaos and write and you think writing is waste .

2. A writer's head looks like many tangled earchords of yours kept in a box  . You find it hard to untangle one pair.  How will i

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification