Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nonsensical Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nonsensical Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nonsensical poem in 5 lines, nonsensical meaning in hindi, nonsensical meaning in english, nonsensical meaning in telugu, nonsensical quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

Nonsensical poem

Why did the frog leap up so high ?
He thought he could catch a fly. 
Midair the frog grew a horn
And turned into a unicorn.
Why did the unicorn start to scream?
He thought he had lost his speech.
Like a mad dog started to howl
From their nests flew out barn owls.
Why did barn owls enter houses?
To feed on the domestic mouses
Disturbing the kids fast asleep
noisily eating up their cheese.

#nonsensical #yqbaba #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #yoporimo18

Devansh Desai

#sorrynotsorry #Nonsensical #noncliche Missing #yostowrimo? Complete this #Conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. :) #whatiswrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Yes. Oh, my God, YES. You have no idea how glad it makes me—how relieved I am!—that I didn't have to ram your head through a wall to have you realize this!"  #sorrynotsorry #nonsensical #noncliche
Missing #YoStoWriMo? Complete this #conversation by adding your own lines. Create the curiosity in the reader and then break the silence. :) #whatiswrong #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification