• Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories
It is sad when the person who gave you the best memories become a memory.

#Happiness #Love #Fashion #swag #Style #stylish #socialenvy #PleaseForgiveMe #me #swagger #photooftheday #jacket #Hair #pants #shirt #handsome #cool #polo #swagg #Guy #boy #boys #Man #model #tshirt #shoes #Sneakers #Styles #Jeans #Fresh #Dope

22 Love
#OpenPoetry .........

ONCE AGAIN

It is a bright sunny afternoon in the midst of winter, and I run upstairs to soak some sunlight. I lean and look at the skyline; the buildings in the city seem to get higher and higher with each passing week. I stand there and recall my childhood years and how there were plenty of Nilgiri trees in place of the neoteric apartments.

Few minutes later, the sky changes colour, forcing me to run downstairs and get my raincoat. I hate getting drenched in the rain. Yet, just a few years back I cherished every drop falling upon me, it was totally worth the bitter medicines that I had to gulp down my throat.

//Somehow things change and now I wouldn't do it for a bottle of elixir. The rain is cruel, it is evil. It brings back memories of us.
Days when we would sneak out and dance to the sound of thunder and sway to the direction of the falling drops.

Days when you would rush and fetch me your towel, run it over my hair, and hold me close.

Days when you would lock my fingers with yours to keep them warm.

Days when I would read out pages from the chapter - Swans and Storms, from 'The Notebook' to you and the days I would cuddle in your arms and see Noah and Allie under the rain, on your laptop.

Days when you would sing "Bheege bheege sadko pe..." I still have that song titled as "Aaaaa bheege", so that it appears on top of my playlist.

Days when we were too lazy to step out, the days when we made love.

Days when we were one, but maybe just as those tiny droplets of water leave the clouds, you left too... slowly, very slowly and then disappeared, leaving behind just the nostalgic memories, the way the rain leaves behind its fragrance when it kisses the soil.

//Somehow things change, they do.
I lean back and shift my gaze away from the skyline. I look at the dark clouds and drop down my hood.
The rain falls on my hair, dripping to my face and lips.
The way you would caress it with your lips.

I let it consume me, to remind me of those days.
I take off my raincoat and drown myself in the memories of those days, letting out a silent prayer to the rain god, if he exists.
You know how they say about the water cycle, I hope to reunite with you someday.

#nojoto
#meroenix #Life #Love

14 Love
If your love does not work with that person, it just means that someone else loves you more.

#Happiness #Love #Fashion #swag #Style #stylish #socialenvy #PleaseForgiveMe #me #swagger #photooftheday #jacket #Hair #pants #shirt #handsome #cool #polo #swagg #Guy #boy #boys #Man #model #tshirt #shoes #Sneakers #Styles #Jeans #Fresh #Dope

42 Love
1 Share
I am Sorry Your Biggest Supporter is a Stranger
Your Biggest hater is Someone You know.

#Fashion #swag #Style #stylish #socialenvy #PleaseForgiveMe #me #swagger #photooftheday #jacket #Hair #pants #shirt #handsome #cool #polo #swagg #Guy #boy #boys #Man #model #tshirt #shoes #Sneakers #Styles #Jeans #Fresh #Dope

34 Love
#OpenPoetry देखने के लिए
सारा आलम भी कम...
और 
चाहने के लिए
एक चेहरा ही बहुत !

#Love #Photooftheday #Portrait #baby #me #instamood #cute #friends #Hair #swag #igers #picoftheday #girl #Guy #Beautiful #Fashion #instagramers #follow #Smile #Pretty #followme #Photo #Life #Funny #cool #Hot #bored #girls #iphonesia
Follow more such stories by #bepnah__ishq

85 Love
2 Share