Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nook meaning in hindi, nook books, inmost nook meaning, nook meaning, goodreads app for nook,

• 6 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gaurav Dutta

Early to morning make you feel  you have everything but all are encrypted. You lost decrypted key Encrypted 
#yqBaba #author #bestoftheday #book #books #bookworm #climax #imagine #instagood #kindle #library #literate #literature #love #nook #plot #read #reader #reading #readinglist #stories #story #text #words #ThenNow

Gaurav Dutta

For an engineer, 3 am sleeping is early sleeping.
Because life of them start then Engineers
#yqBaba #author #bestoftheday #book #books #bookworm #climax #imagine #instagood #kindle #library #literate #literature #love #nook #plot #read #reader #reading #readinglist #stories #story #text #words #ThenNow

Gaurav Dutta

Early investment making you richer and richer .  Investor

Gaurav Dutta

No one has perfect life, just than they pretend  Life 

Gaurav Dutta

I am so alone that even front camera scare me , while I am drugged with codes Drug 

Gaurav Dutta

Early to work & late to home makes you Best Employee of the Year.  Employee of the year

Gaurav Dutta

He : I love your marriage profile but Are you virgin ? 

She (confused) : What ??

He : Are you virgin ?

She : Does it matter?

He : Ya !!

She (smiles back ) : Ya, I am virgin but cannot marry you…

(Their parents shocked )

Boy ( curiously) : But Why?

She : Mariage is not about virginity but the love.. And I cannot love the person who judge purity by the virginity. 

( Her parents were in tears but felt proud , He and his parents left the house with shame on their faces)

Virgin 
#yqBaba #author #bestoftheday #book #books #bookworm #climax #imagine #instagood #kindle #library #literate #literature #love #nook #plot #read #reader #reading #readinglist #stories #story #text #words

Gaurav Dutta

GD is not a name but is  a brand to all!!   Branding 
#yqBaba #author #bestoftheday #book #books #bookworm #climax #imagine #instagood #kindle #library #literate #literature #love #nook #plot #read #reader #reading #readinglist #stories #story #text #words

Gaurav Dutta

Mother : Beta, Don't enter the kitchen for few days

Daughter : But Why?

Mother : You are not pure on those days .

Daughter (surprised and shocked ) : But Why so ? I just turned 13 last week !! Few blood patches in nightwear made me impure !!

Mother (turns silent ) : whatever 

Same question get repeats  generation after generation.
 Whatever

Gaurav Dutta

Girl : Sorry , I can't do this without protection.

Boy : Don't spoil the mood , nothing will turn wrong ..

Girl : No means no.

(She left the motel )

(After this, they broke up )

She cried but is safe!! No Sex if 
#author #bestoftheday #book #books #bookworm #climax #imagine #instagood #kindle #library #literate #literature #love #nook #plot #read #reader #reading #readinglist #stories #story #text #words #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification