Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Assault Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Assault Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about assault meaning in hindi, assault meaning in marathi, assault rifle in pubg, rose tattoo assault and battery, medal of honor allied assault,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swapnil Agrawal

& I get to know the problem not lies in criminal alone but the system is rotten to the topmost point due to rotten roots! Crime can't be stopped if it's promotion can't be stopped and it's always be treated as "Spice" to be served in public. The law of Karma also seen here! #Assault life #criminal #crime #Truth

read more
Roaming around the prison, I asked a criminal the reason of Crime
Criminal replied- " The life is an assault, My  mind, body & soul experienced it all together. I'm just another player passing the values to other fellow creatures" 
And that literally hit me hard!  & I get to know the problem not lies in criminal alone but the system is rotten to the topmost point due to rotten roots! Crime can't be stopped if it's promotion can't be stopped and it's always be treated as "Spice" to be served in public. The law of Karma also seen here!  #assault #life #criminal #crime #truth

Sherlock Doyle

Can the devil give birth to twins? #Mother #Pregnancy #twins #Bite #Assault #baby #Stillborn #demons

read more
Everyone looked at the stillborn baby lying on the table, surprised by the bite marks covering its body.

The mother's scream reminded the doctors that they're delivering twins. Can the devil give birth to twins?

#mother #pregnancy #twins #bite #assault #baby #stillborn #demons

Shweta Gupta

न हिन्दू थी न मुसलमान थीं,
वो बच्ची थीं ! मासूम थीं वो!
 #justiceforasifa #rape #childhood #assault #yqbaba

Santhanamullai Mohan

I have a bright shining eyes
Carrying my pride it shines bright
Shoulders straight head held high
I look up to face the world
But before your stare
My knees trembled confidence broke
Under the severe vulnerable state
My shining eyes lost its glow
I'm not a flesh I have a soul Inside me
Beyond the gender look, I'm a human.  #assault #humanity #stopstarring #wearehumans

Swati Priyadarshini

IS SHE STILL IMPURE ? For some days she forgot life pays back, Even the happiness doesn't stays back. She can't forget, but they won't remember That shut the blowing candle in a chamber. #girl #Doubt #yqbaba #impure #Assault #frozenbrute

read more
IS SHE STILL IMPURE ?

(Read Caption) IS SHE STILL IMPURE ?

For some days she forgot life pays back, 
Even the happiness doesn't stays back.

She can't forget, but they won't remember
That shut the blowing candle in a chamber.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification