Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Unimportant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Unimportant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about feeling unimportant quotes, unimportant quotes, uni life quotes, the uni, akanshu sharma uni stuttgart,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Mayuri Gaikwad

There are some things which chase you in your dreams and haunt all your life, though you have put an end to that thing. You want to overcome that fear and thought but all of sudden from nowhere that thought comes and strikes your mind which makes you go blank for sometime. This is the utter waste thing but still it has impact on your mind and mood.  #fear #thoughts #darkness #mood #unimportant #haunt #yqbaba #yqdidi

Simmi Singh

#qbaba YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #petty #anotherone #Unimportant Felt like writing another one.

read more
For her being petty,
       Drew them together

For her being petty,
       Kept them apart

Finally,
She understood
She had became
             Unimportant

#qbaba YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #petty #anotherone #unimportant 
Felt like writing another one.

amar gupta

Coz people aren't addicted to the things they have as they seem unimportant when they have it!!! #Promise #Unimportant #meaningless_relationship #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #Parrrr

read more
I think of you with the deepest will
I console myself with my fantasies
Adoring you each time,
Unleashing several lies,
Healing several truths,
Each time.
But I promise you to revert back
To the normal human culture
Of forgetting you
Just by making you mine!
 Coz people aren't addicted to the things they have as they seem unimportant when they have it!!!

#promise #unimportant  #meaningless_relationship
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #parrrr

Shruti Gupta

Coz people aren't addicted to the things they have as they seem unimportant when they have it!!! #Promise #Unimportant #meaningless_relationship #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #Parrrr

read more
I think of you with the deepest will
I console myself with my fantasies
Adoring you each time,
Unleashing several lies,
Healing several truths,
Each time.
But I promise you to revert back
To the normal human culture
Of forgetting you
Just by making you mine!
 Coz people aren't addicted to the things they have as they seem unimportant when they have it!!!

#promise #unimportant  #meaningless_relationship
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #parrrr

Sehran khanday

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification