Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tasted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tasted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about once you have tasted flight, tasted meaning in hindi, tasted meaning in english, tasted of desire meaning, have tasted success,

• 4 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Arunkumar

Aamir Qais AnZar

Inspired from Harsh Snehanshu Quote. "There are some ends that make you regret not because they ended but because they shouldn't have started in the first place." Life is the only Teacher who takes Exam before Teaching. #छलावा #NeverFails #learnt #Regretlike #newlesson #RegretInOneLine #Tasted #Fruitful Best YQ English Quotes Best of YourQuote Poetry

read more
Learnt a New Lesson
Tasted a New Food
Regret is Also a Fruit. Inspired from Harsh Snehanshu Quote.
"There are some ends that make you regret not because they ended but because they shouldn't have started in the first place."

Life is the only Teacher who takes Exam before Teaching. #छलावा #NeverFails #Learnt #regretlike #NewLesson #RegretInOneLine #Tasted #fruitful
Best YQ English Quotes 
Best of YourQuote Poetry

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

Firmness: ''I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success'', so quoted by most eminent and adorable A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. The firmness of each word in this meaningful sentence silently raises the voice towards the truth of life and when I turn the pages of past life, I can easily relate myself. Yes, I have tasted the bitter pill of failure. From a phase of promising success, when I dreamt to come big in next phase, situation and ig #nojotoenglish

read more
 Firmness:
''I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success'', so quoted by most eminent and adorable A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

The firmness of each word in this meaningful sentence silently raises the voice towards the truth of life and when I turn the pages of past life, I can easily relate myself.

Yes, I have tasted the bitter pill of failure. From a phase of promising success, when I dreamt to come big in next phase, situation and ig

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification