Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nominated Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nominated Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about indian gay film nominated filmfare 2017, in which year mahatma gandhi nominated for nobel prize, how many times mahatma gandhi nominated for nobel peace prize, how many times was mahatma gandhi nominated for nobel prize, mahatma gandhi nominated nobel prize many times,

• 6 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hoori Nadir

#Impossible#yopowrimo#yqbaba#Nominated Thanks for the nomination Heena Vadher review 😊

read more
It's impossible to forget
Impossible to forget the time
Spent with you
Impossible to forget 
Those warm hugs
Impossible to forget
Those Goosebumps
Impossible to forget
Those cozy nights
Impossible to forget
Those intimate days
Impossible to forget
The one who left me clueless
The one still close to my heart
The one who tear me fall apart.✍

#impossible#yopowrimo#yqbaba#nominated
Thanks for the nomination Heena Vadher review 😊

Untalkative_One

Thank your for the challenge Aditya gupta #Nominated #word #Vow #pacifico #black #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqtales Would like to nominate Jerlin Gandhi Ananya Rai Madhuri Pokhrel vaibhav salotri Amitoj Maurya Muskan Aggarwal

read more
We exchanged vows of eternal love and loyalty, But now,
Why we don't even look at each other slightly.  Thank your for the challenge Aditya gupta

#nominated #word #vow #pacifico #black #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba #YQtales 

Would like to nominate Jerlin Gandhi Ananya Rai Madhuri Pokhrel vaibhav salotri Amitoj Maurya  Muskan Aggarwal

Untalkative_One

Thank for nomination srashti dubey #Nominated #Secretmessage Writing a secret message to your favourite writer. I would like to nominate Madhuri Pokhrel Ananya Rai Vaishnavi Rao Jerlin Gandhi padmaja runjhun Amitoj Maurya #yqbaba #yourquotesbaba

read more
When my friends were busy with harry and the magical world he was in. 
I was busy solving puzzles with Mr.Langdon going around the world looking for illuminati to fining the secret to holy grail. 
You are my inspiration. Inspiration to write.  Thank for nomination srashti dubey 
#nominated #secretmessage 
Writing a secret message to your favourite writer. 
I would like to nominate Madhuri Pokhrel Ananya Rai Vaishnavi Rao Jerlin Gandhi  padmaja runjhun Amitoj Maurya 

#YQbaba #YourQuotesbaba

Untalkative_One

😋😋😋 afterall I'm a sweet addict Thank you for nominating me srashti dubey . I would like to nominate all those reading it and also Vaishnavi Rao vaibhav salotri Jerlin Gandhi Amitoj Maurya Ananya Rai #Nominated #word #Dream chocolate #yqbaba #yourquotebaba Pic credit - Google images #Chocolate

read more
My sweetest dream,
Choco-lava Sundae with whipped cream  😋😋😋 afterall I'm a sweet addict
Thank you for nominating me srashti dubey .
I would like to nominate all those reading it and also Vaishnavi Rao vaibhav salotri Jerlin Gandhi Amitoj Maurya Ananya Rai
#nominated #word #dream #chocolate #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba

Pic credit - Google images

Untalkative_One

Thank you for nomination Prakhar Srivastava sorry for being late mate #Nominated #word #autumn #pacifico #white #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
You were my world,
But what was I to you? 
Just a transitional face like the autumn season.  Thank you for nomination Prakhar Srivastava sorry for being late mate 

#nominated #word #autumn #pacifico #white #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba

Untalkative_One

Pen and paper #word #bestfriends nominated by srashti dubey (thank you) #Nominated #pacifico #myquote #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #blue I further nominate Amitoj Maurya Jerlin Gandhi vaibhav salotri Reetu Chowdhury Ananya Rai Madhuri Pokhrel Muskan Aggarwal Zeba Munawwar Prakhar Srivastava MoHin Thomas and all other who are reading it. 😊 Hope you enjoy

read more
Pen and paper for a writer,
Are best friends forever.  Pen and paper 
#word #bestfriends nominated by srashti dubey (thank you)
#nominated #pacifico #myquote #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba #blue

I further nominate Amitoj Maurya Jerlin Gandhi  vaibhav salotri  Reetu Chowdhury Ananya Rai Madhuri Pokhrel  Muskan Aggarwal Zeba Munawwar Prakhar Srivastava MoHin Thomas and all other who are reading it. 😊 Hope you enjoy

Untalkative_One

Nominated by padmaja runjhun sorry for being late. 😅 #Nominated #word #Sleeves #pacifico #black #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
My heart is made of steel,
Still I wear it on sleeves.

Though my heart's a tough goon,
Once hurt it cries too soon.  Nominated by padmaja runjhun sorry for being late. 😅
#nominated #word #sleeves #pacifico #black #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba

Untalkative_One

Thabk you for tha challenge padmaja runjhun Mixed your nomination and today's challenge. Hope you like it. #Challenge #word #daysandnight #Sword #Nominated #story #pacifico #white #myquote #noir #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
For days and nights I have dreamed, 
Dreamed of being a knight with shiny armour,
Riding the white horse across the field,
Wielding my awesome sword,
Charging the dragon to save the princess. 

Little did I knew that I was the beast in their love story.  Thabk you for tha challenge padmaja runjhun

Mixed your nomination and today's challenge. Hope you like it. 

#challenge #word #daysandnight #sword #nominated #story #pacifico #white #myquote #noir #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba

Untalkative_One

Thank you for nominating Aditya gupta . Sorry for being late. Rough ride here 😂 #Challenge #Nominated #dilemma #pacifico #white #myquote #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
The Dilemma of my life,
Choose her or lose her Thank you for nominating Aditya gupta .
Sorry for being late. Rough ride here 😂

#challenge #nominated #dilemma #pacifico #white #myquote #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba

mannu nagar

#PoeticAntakshri #Nominated To allmydear #friends Whoisgivenblow👇 #PoeticAntakshri kartik attrish B Ravan yashika GuruJi Sharma Rits Monu Kumar Kumar Abhi Priya Gour Priya dubey Sam Khan Anjali Kartik Shukla POOJA UDESHI mysterious boy Pankaj Kataria vks Siyag Drsantosh Tripathi Sanju Singh Manak desai Sushil pandit

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification