Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nomination Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nomination Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nomination meaning in hindi, nomination form, bigg boss nomination 1900, nomination definition 10, shahzan mujeeb oscar nomination,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

deepali sethi mehndiratta

#Beg#begging#Challenge#Nomination thank u Malaya Mohanty for nominating me for this...#yqbaba#yopowrimo

read more
I begged for your time
Your attention,your love
Years went by and I did not realise 
Love is not something that can be begged for
And me,I am not a beggar
But someone looking for love
At a place where I cannot find it
Love can only be felt 
It is given freely
To the one you love
And you never felt the same way from within #beg#begging#challenge#nomination thank u Malaya Mohanty for nominating me for this...#yqbaba#yopowrimo

deepali sethi mehndiratta

#coevals#Collab#Nomination Parambir Singh and Elisa Mohanty hope its ok that I collaborated with both of you...u both have done a great job....Malaya Mohanty your nominationcoeval done in this collab....hope all of u like it

read more
When so many of his coevals were hungry for a physical connect
All he hungered for was a soul connection #coevals#collab#nomination Parambir Singh and Elisa Mohanty hope its ok that I collaborated with both of you...u both have done a great job....Malaya Mohanty your nomination#coeval done in this collab....hope all of u like it

Muralidharan P

Vveknowth #yourquotebingo 
#nomination  
#vveknowth

Muralidharan P

Saravanakumar #yourquotebingo 
#nomination

Untalkative_One

Thanks for the nomination Aditya gupta . Sorry for being late mate. #Nomination #word #waiting #intezar #pacifico #white #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqtales I further nominate vaibhav salotri Muskan Aggarwal Ananya Rai Amitoj Maurya and all others reading it to write on waiting/intezar

read more
She said i will wait for you, and i believed. 
Next I got her wedding invitation,
And I stood there in disbelief.  Thanks for the nomination Aditya gupta . Sorry for being late mate. 

#nomination #word #waiting #intezar #pacifico #white #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba #YQtales

I further nominate vaibhav salotri Muskan Aggarwal Ananya Rai Amitoj Maurya  and all others reading it to write on waiting/intezar

Untalkative_One

Tried my best. Hope you like it Muskan Aggarwal . Thank you for nominating me. #Challenge #Nomination #Weirdmaths #yqbaba #yourquotebaba Nominating Aditya gupta vaibhav salotri srashti dubey Chandana Das and all others reading it

read more
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I was the king of maths,
Until alphabets didn't came through. 😭 Tried my best. Hope you like it Muskan Aggarwal . Thank you for nominating me. 
#challenge #nomination #Weirdmaths #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba 

Nominating Aditya gupta vaibhav salotri srashti dubey Chandana Das and all others reading it

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification