Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lottery Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lottery Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love lottery sambad, love lottery, lottery in india, lottery in mumbai, kr 467 lottery result,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Huep

mantrimall lottery game #games #Lottery #Earn #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Giftsy Dorcas

*Pun:74* 💰🌳Crazy one😵😵 but is it right? #yqbaba #newwritersclub #qagdoc #giftsydorcas #Lottery #Pun #Humour

read more
//Q&A//

Q: For someone lucky somewhere to get a money tree, which tree lays many trees to rest?

A: Lottery (Lot-tree) *Pun:74*
💰🌳Crazy one😵😵 but is it right?

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #qagdoc #giftsydorcas #lottery #pun #humour

PB

Marriage is a "Lottery", you can't win/loose until you play it.🙄 #babajisays #life #love #marriage #wedding #relationship #lottery #gamble

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

Lottery ticket💸🤑🖤😜 #Lottery life love #onesidedlove #feelings #lovequotes #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ..🖤🖤🌹

read more
Loving someone is like trying for a lottery ticket
There is no assurance that you will get something in return. Lottery ticket💸🤑🖤😜
#lottery #life #love #onesidedlove #feelings #lovequotes #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ..🖤🖤🌹

Het Modi

#happybirthday to #irfankhan. 😎 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #IrfanKhanMemes #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT603 and make us laugh like as we won a #Lottery. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Ghunghru tut gaye... #HappyBirthday to #IrfanKhan. 😎
🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #IrfanKhanMemes #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT603 and make us laugh like as we won a #lottery. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

silent pen

#yqbaba #yqdidi #Lottery love life shayari #writer #writersthings

read more
Lottery उसी की निकलती है, जो टिकट खरीदता है | #yqbaba #yqdidi #lottery #love #life #shayari #writer #writersthings

Bad Poet

*Love— A Funny Lottery* I was doing the dishes when I found myself thinking about love. Falling in love in particular. It was so interesting for me to realise falling in love and then staying together with someone is like winning a lottery. No kidding, it has to be like winning a lottery because there are so many things that need to be perfect for two people to fall in love first and then succeed in it. Let me explain. • Availability Alright, this is obvious. That cute girl from college does #fallinginlove #Perfections #fallingoutoflove #badpoet #musingsoflove #musingsonlove

read more
People often choose to fall in love only after studying their potential partner's goddam history and geography. Ew! Last name problems.

(caption) *Love— A Funny Lottery*

I was doing the dishes when I found myself thinking about love. Falling in love in particular. It was so interesting for me to realise falling in love and then staying together with someone is like winning a lottery. No kidding, it has to be like winning a lottery because there are so many things that need to be perfect for two people to fall in love first and then succeed in it. Let me explain.

• Availability

Alright, this is obvious. That cute girl from college does

Funny Singh🐼

Wo din mujhe aaj bhi yaad mai sabse chilla chilla kar bola tha mai 2 lakh rupaye jeet gaya😂😂 Baad me usnumber par call kiya to sasure bol rahe the ki pahle hamare account par 2000rs send karo tab aage ki process hogi🤕🤕🤕 Bas tabhi se aise msg se bharosa uth gya🤕😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #funnysingh #YourQuoteAndMine #Lottery #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #IrfanKhanMemes #YQMT603

read more
जब मेरे मोबाइल पर पहली बार मैसेज आया था कि
"You are lucky customer of idea, 
you won 20 lac rupees"😌
Then my inside feeling be like 😱👇👇 Wo din mujhe aaj bhi yaad mai sabse chilla chilla kar bola tha mai 2 lakh rupaye jeet gaya😂😂

Baad me usnumber par call kiya to sasure bol rahe the ki pahle hamare account par 2000rs send karo tab aage ki process hogi🤕🤕🤕

Bas tabhi se aise msg se bharosa uth gya🤕😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#funnysingh

Apu

HappyBirthday to IrfanKhan. 😎 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #IrfanKhanMemes #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT603 and make us laugh like as we won a #Lottery 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqquotes #mypoems

read more
When I go to buy something and the shopkeeper gives me changes and there is 10 rupees extra by mistake 
My reaction 👇 HappyBirthday to IrfanKhan. 😎
🎉Collab on this #yqmeme make your multiple #irfankhanmemes #filmymeme entries to #yqmt603 and make us laugh like as we won a #lottery 😆 #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YQ Memes   #yqquotes #mypoems

teacher baba ki teachings

#happybirthday to #irfankhan. 😎 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #IrfanKhanMemes #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT603 and make us laugh like as we won a #Lottery. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When lose supervisor comes in.
Everyone be like : #HappyBirthday to #IrfanKhan. 😎
🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #IrfanKhanMemes #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT603 and make us laugh like as we won a #lottery. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification