Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Temp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Temp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about _mei folder in temp, appx files in temp folder, part time temp jobs, temp car insurance quotes, best vape temp 40,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

BANGLE TIMES

mute video

Dipesh Chettri

mute video

Siddarth

#Temp #lame

read more
Tf pain pain pein pein,
Ever felt so drowsy set the phone aside 
but took the mobile again to set alarm and you jump between apps, boom goes your sleep

That,dude.. is pain #temp #lame

Black Guy

From my draft. #yqbaba love #draft #Temp #peace #shayri #Hindi #English

read more
 I feel a void of tenebrous iridescence. Somewhere in the discourse of our life we have forgotten our own integrity. The piles of books and notes  have made me very sensitive, I am not supposed to develop complacent  emotions. I was inundated with upsurge love but the universe had some behest against me and annihilated my foundation where I used to stand with glee. Sans all speculative signs once again the cynic circumstances' disdainful spite pushed me for a head fall.  My sky fell apart. 
What remains with me is the Forlorn albums, that involuntarily make my eyes wet.
I now quit deceptive rendezvous with love Because it was taken from me an overwhelming toll. Today I am at the farthest end of the auburn cliff and with my moribund eyes  I will  close my account of my clandestine puerile love. From my draft. 

#yqbaba #love #draft #temp #peace #shayri #hindi #english

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification