Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Undone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Undone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about undone meaning in hindi, undone meaning in english, undone meaning in marathi, undone season 2, undone meaning,

• 6 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

deepali sethi mehndiratta

There are times that I forget
And then you remind me
Of what was and what is
Of the things I said and you denied
Of things left unsaid..undone
Of everything that happened in between
Thank you for reminding me
When I forget.... #forget #undone #unsaid #remind #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Sourajita D

Let's keep a little of our relationship
 undone, And all the fights all done!  #rapidfire #sourajita #twolinebreakupnote 
#fight #undone #lovewithouthim #relationship
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Amit Jotwani

Hindsight's 20/20 vision 
bitter reminder of a loss,
the fruit we barely tasted 
line we never crossed.

We could have been 
greater than one plus one, 
a fertile sapling planted
but the roots came undone. 

#hindsight #vision #loss #bitter #fruit #taste #line #cross #sapling #roots #undone #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Any journey beside you 
is well begun, 
without you 
is a journey undone.  #journey #undone #you #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Changing seasons,                                          for some they herald,                                                  new beginnings, fresh guard;                             personally for me, remind me of                     unrequited love, things undone.                       Guess my perspective,                                        needs to change,                                                     faster than the seasons.  #season #change #freshguard #perspective #undone #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Mirza Akhter Beigh

#Undone every thing

read more
Sawal kaash aisa hot kaash waisa na hota
Faqat tera saath chahiya tha kaash tera Visal na hota.
Mirza Akhter 
Beigh #Undone every thing

Akshay Khandelwal

It was our last meeting...

And we fought. We fought over things that were left undone, words that were left unsaid and feelings that were left unexpressed. She was disappointed at me for letting her go, I was angry at her for leaving me alone. We pour our mistakes, insecurities and problems into the fight and it flared up. I gave her the excuses for my shortcomings, she gave me explanations for her misgivings. We fought and fought and fought and when nothing left to fight we cried. We cried for our failures, misfortunes and tragedies. We wept for each other whom we loved immensely despite their overt flaws. We wept till our tears ran dry. When both anger and misery ran their course, we smiled at each other for we knew its time. It's time to let go. 

Once again things were left undone, words were left unsaid and feelings were left unexpressed as she flys towards a future without me. This not how I imagined we'll part our ways but this is what we needed to break away. #completethesentence #lastmeeting #shortstories

Samridhi Neelam Nain

Zero At the bus stop she stood again, It was too early, yet she stood there in the rain, Her shoes all muddied like the view of people with no ground, Heart buckled, throat croaked with the tie around, Nails done perfectly with bits of dirt under it, Initials of people who weren’t really people on her skin sits Like cheated words written for the next lesson, #Poetry #OpenMIC

read more
Zero
At the bus stop she stood again,
It was too early, yet she stood there in the rain,
Her shoes all muddied like the view of people with no ground,
Heart buckled, throat croaked with the tie around,
Nails done perfectly with bits of dirt under it,
Initials of people who weren’t really people on her skin sits
Like cheated words written for the next lesson,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification