Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dimensions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dimensions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trompenaars 7 dimensions of culture, chajja dimensions in plan, trompenaars seven dimensions of culture pdf, dimensions of a can am spyder 10, trompenaars cultural dimensions india,

• 5 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ananya Behera

Dimensions are not only external;
you are multi-dimensional. #interstellar #stars #dimensions #space #life #people #selfdiscovery #motivation

Akshay Vasu

That dimension of this world existed only for me and her. It began with me and ended at her. It would extend as far as we drifted apart, and it would crunch itself the nearer we got. Your mere eyes and perceptions could never witness our world that existed amidst yours. It rained there while yours was barren. It was night there when the sun shined in yours. Every single life thrived there when they were dying in yours.

©Akshay Vasu Our world

#akshayvasu #world #dimensions #love #romance

Akshay Vasu

It is very rare for someone to see art through the same eyes of an artist, who created it. Every time you witness an art, you create a new dimension and walk into it with wonder. Most often, a very different one from the one that the artist existed while creating the whole magic.

- Akshay Vasu Art and its magic #art #magic #art #dimensions #rare #witness #akshayvasu #quotes #poetry #poems #perspectives

Shahzul Hasan

#Nojoto @shahzulhasan

read more
I am not stuck in past 

I am not dwelling in future

I am travelling through many dimensions not in only four dimensions of time and space 

And my journey is not to reach somewhere 
but my journey is return to Almighty God... #nojoto @shahzulhasan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification