tags

Best Soul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Soul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about soul anime, soul meaning in hindi, soul quotes.

• 1126 Followers
  • 3954 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"May lord give you happiness and flood our life with his blessings and turn our darkness into light. ¤¤ HAPPY SHIVRATRI"

May lord give you happiness  and flood our life with his blessings and turn our darkness into light.                                                ¤¤
HAPPY SHIVRATRI

#Soul

34 Love

"Everything is hard before it's easy, keep yourself enough busy, In the way to success, Never let anyone oppress, Understand the value of one, Waiting inside you to won, It is the only one with you, Which gives you wings to flew, Plays an important role, Yes, it is your soul, Love, Peace,Powers and bliss, It should be first in priority list."

Everything is hard before it's easy,
keep yourself enough busy,
In the way to success,
Never let anyone oppress,
Understand the value of one,
Waiting inside you to won,
It is the only one with you,
Which gives you wings to flew,
Plays an important role,
Yes, it is your soul,
Love, Peace,Powers and bliss,
It should be first in priority list.

#Soul

14 Love
1 Share

"Of all the lives I have lived in this single life. The life I lived with you is the life my soul will remember forever. - Akshay Vasu"

Of all the lives I have lived in this single life. The life I lived with you is the life my soul will remember forever.

- Akshay Vasu

Of all lives I've lived

#akshayvasu #Life #Live #Love #romance #Soul #Remember

15 Love

"You lightup my soul...."

You lightup my soul....

#Soul#huxaifawrites#huxaifathepoet#asimriaz#Love@huxaifa009#nojoto#yourquote#google#quotes#Lovequotes#asimriaz#huxaifawrites @Ritika suryavanshi @Swapnil Bajad (mr.shayar) @Twenty_20...! @Mahi Rajput @Shubham Soni

13 Love

"Ki woh mujhe khone se darta hai kisi ke sath mujhe hansta dek woh khub jalta hai koi Mera hath pakade le woh usse bahut khalta hai Han kahin na khain mujhse Tut ke pyar karta hai woh ladka Han wahi Mujhe khone se darta hai Chamak uthti hai uski aankhen Meri muskan pe koi itna bhi diwana kaise hai Dil iss bath pe hainar hai agar ek aansu nikale Meri ankhon se nikale uski jaan nikal jati hai Bina bath ke hi bewajha har roz mujhse ladta hai woh pagal ladka Han wahi Mujhe khone se darta hai #Soul of love _Sana"

Ki woh mujhe khone se darta hai

kisi ke sath mujhe hansta dek woh khub jalta hai
koi Mera hath pakade le woh usse bahut khalta hai
Han kahin na khain mujhse Tut ke pyar karta hai 
woh ladka Han wahi
Mujhe khone se darta hai

Chamak uthti hai uski aankhen Meri muskan pe
               koi itna bhi diwana kaise hai Dil iss bath pe hainar hai
                        agar ek aansu nikale Meri ankhon se nikale
                        uski jaan nikal jati hai
                           Bina bath ke hi bewajha har roz mujhse ladta hai
                          woh pagal ladka Han wahi 
                          Mujhe khone se darta hai

#Soul of love _Sana

#Woh mujhe khone se darta hai

24 Love
1 Share