tags

Best Partner Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Partner Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ola partner app, suspicious partner, life partner.

• 269 Followers
  • 567 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"null #NojotoVoice"

null #NojotoVoice

#Partner
#nojotovideo #Love

544 Love
8.2K Views
37 Share

""

"Actual LOVE is ACCEPTING your partner AS IS !!"

Actual LOVE is ACCEPTING your partner AS IS !!

Actual love is accepting your partner as (s)he is. 😍💓💕
#Love #Quotes #Quote #English #Accepting #Partner

261 Love

""

"As I was getting drowned in silence of darkness You took me to flight of happiness As I was losing myself in the past, In the present, you became my better half As I was a simple fruit shampion You made me a amazing cocktail As I start to smile even in my grief You vanished like a sweet morning dream As you are going away My smile lost in a cascade But I promise never to down your respect, Because you are perfect in a different way ©theforgingwords"

As I was getting drowned in silence of darkness 
You took me to flight of happiness 
As I was losing myself in the past,
In the present, you became my better half 
As I was a simple fruit shampion
You made me a amazing cocktail 
As I start to smile even in my grief 
You vanished like a sweet morning dream 
 As you are going away 
My smile lost in a cascade 
But I promise never to down your respect, 
Because you are perfect in a different way
©theforgingwords

#englishquotes #crushquotes #usatravel #mountain_world #yaoilove #wordsofwisdom #alfaaz #englishlesson #poempoetry #poems #Poetry #Partner #zainmalik #hawkins #Englishpoetry #lovequotes #vuongtuankhai #sharanovylife #crush #englishvocabulary

224 Love
5 Share

""

"My Life Partner Not only a part, But a whole of me, Completely destroyed, as you can see, Standing infront of you, still smiling, You(my life partner) made me dude damn carefree...!!!"

My Life Partner Not only a part, But a whole of me,
Completely destroyed, as you can see,
Standing infront of you, still smiling,
You(my life partner) made me dude damn carefree...!!!

#lifepartner #CTL

167 Love
2 Share

""

"सुन मेरे हमसफ़र चल चलें किसी ऐसी जगह , जहाँ कोई न तेरा हो न मेरा हो इश्क़ की रात हो और.बस मोहब्बत का सवेरा हो ... ✍My_Words"

सुन मेरे हमसफ़र 

चल चलें किसी ऐसी जगह ,
जहाँ कोई न तेरा हो न मेरा हो 

इश्क़ की रात हो और.बस 
मोहब्बत का सवेरा हो ...

✍My_Words

चल चले कहीं ...💖#humsafar #शायरी #एहसास #लम्हे #साथ #हमसफर #Nojoto #nojotonews #nojotohindi #pod #nojotoapp #Nojotoevents #Love #Partner #Life #Memories #Raat #mohabbat #Pyar #ishq #Missing #Feel #Feeling #joy #joyful #Happy #Happiness ❤❤

143 Love