Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cantgetover Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cantgetover Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 34 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

deepali sethi mehndiratta

On some days I feel I have the strength
On some days I just can't go on
On some days I  try to live
On some days I barely survive
On some days your thoughts kill me
On some days they keep me alive 
On some days all I want is you
On some days I hate the thought of you
Tell me how to go on...
Without you #strength #barelyalive #cantgetover #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Bizz_are_ Soul

What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Ihateyou #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yqbaba

read more
You have no conscience... What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#ihateyou
#yqquotes
#yourquotes
#yqbaba

Abhishek Latta

What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why people consider thoughts and feelings to be same ...as thoughts depends on facts whereas feeling are emotional responses... What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We are no more known to each other. 
Our morning starts same, 
but not with each other. 
And our night ends same, 
smiling at another face. 
It might take ages, 
to accpet the fact. 
Before accepting the fact, 
I want it to take a life to accept... What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
There are many differences between 
People who see humans 
And specially females as a object 
To play with emotions and 
Still be normal as it is 
Common in their lifestyle 
 What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
Though both had the spark of love,
One killed the spark out of ego
And other one nurtured the spark for the rest of life out of love.    What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
even with my unconditional oceanic yet passionate love I couldn't melt your heart,
I couldn't help to heal your scars 
I couldn't made to see that even if life is tough and brutal it is yet spectacularly beautiful
I couldn't make you believe in the power of love and care. What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
we are prisoners of our own making. What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
How few people are so much okay with wasting their valuable time, in just blaming others just seeing the negatives always. What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Saurabh Gupta

read more
M not at all important for them,
Who are the reason of my existence... What's it thst you can't seem to get over with? #cantgetover #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification