Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Worm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Worm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the fork the witch and the worm review, the fork the witch and the worm, worm and worm gear 210, worm and wheel 40, humni worm in english,

• 5 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Adeen

madhan Rabel

#naturalphotography #leafworm #Worm eatting leaf

read more

Sherlock Doyle

I screamed in horror, and someone else screamed from inside me. #Worm #infest #Body #Pull #tongue #Connected #unreal #trapped

read more
When I saw the tapeworm emerging from my anus,
I grabbed and pulled it,
                         trying to get it out.

That's when I felt my
tongue jerk backwards. I screamed in horror, and someone else screamed from inside me.

#worm #infest #body #pull #tongue #connected #unreal #trapped

Sahaj Sabharwal

If you get an innovative idea Then try to work on it as soon as possible Because after some time after deep thinking, when you will think to do it, An inside worm full of demotivation/negativity will take birth inside you which try its best to stop you from doing it. So, don't think much Do it now. - Sahaj Sabharwal #demotivate #Worm #Keeda #SahajSabharwal #writingresolution #supportmywrittings

read more
If you get an innovative idea
Then try to work on it as soon as possible
Because after some time after deep thinking, when you will think to do it,
An inside worm full of demotivation/negativity will take birth inside you which try its best to stop you from doing it.
So, don't think much
Do it now. If you get an innovative idea
Then try to work on it as soon as possible
Because after some time after deep thinking, when you will think to do it,
An inside worm full of demotivation/negativity will take birth inside you which try its best to stop you from doing it.
So, don't think much
Do it now.

- Sahaj Sabharwal

Ravikant Raut

निवाला An Early Worm ये कहावत तो पढ़ी ही होगी “An Early Bird gets Worm”. पर ये भी एक सच्चाई है कि उस खुशकिस्मत Early Bird का निवाला बनने वाली एक बदकिस्मत Early Worm ही होती है . Satyaprem Nojoto HindiNojoto Comedy

read more
 निवाला 
An Early Worm 

ये कहावत तो पढ़ी ही होगी “An Early Bird gets Worm”. 
पर ये भी एक सच्चाई है कि उस खुशकिस्मत Early Bird का 
निवाला बनने वाली एक बदकिस्मत Early Worm ही होती है . 

Satyaprem Nojoto HindiNojoto Comedy

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification