Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Illuminated Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Illuminated Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about illuminated meaning in english, meaning of illuminated in hindi, illuminated, illuminated manuscript font, naa peru surya naa illu india beautiful love,

• 4 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Sunita Pathania

#thelunarcycle #Moon #Sun #sunitapathania #Illuminated #lunarphases #Month #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Niaz (Harf) poonam atrey Rama Goswami Gyanendra AbhiJaunpur प्रशांत की डायरी Sethi Ji vineetapanchal Suresh Gulia ᴩᴏᴏᴊᴀ ᴜᴅᴇꜱʜɪ एक अजनबी Lalit Saxena Mili Saha Bhavana kmishra Anil Ray Hardik Mahajan Ravi vibhute Ranjit Kumar Pradeep Agarwal Jugal Kisओर Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Dikesh Kanani (Vvipdikesh) Sita Prasad Poonam Suyal Maaahi.. Kirti Pandey Advocate ᒍᗩYᗩᔕᕼᖇEE ᑭᗩᒪ R K Mishra " सूर्य " #Knowledge

read more

Saritha kothuri

#tpmd #kartikeyawrites #Illuminated #Firefly #darkness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kartikeya Chauhan

read more
Hei is  like illuminated moonlight 
While I am in darkness often consoles​ me
with his light  #tpmd #kartikeyawrites #illuminated #Firefly #darkness #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Kartikeya Chauhan

Mishra Utkarsh

हार से डर नहीं लगता जनाब संघर्ष की मिट्टी से जन्म लिया है 🤞

©Mishra Utkarsh #Illuminated

Sahara

and the moon told me: woman not talk!

read more
I was going to talk to the moon about you and she just told me to shut up ...
I know it!  I have seen how you contemplate me every night thinking about him, I have illuminated your sad loneliness and the flow of your tears, my shining illuminated the kisses that you threw to the wind with the hope that he felt it
I wanted continue talking to the moon but it again  said me shhhh
do not talk ... better still write  every night with the intention that he will read you
I'll be with you even if the night is cloudy, keep singing, keep on laughing, if he does not love you ..
I  did fall in love with you!
Sahara and the moon told me: woman not talk!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification