tags

Best Pleasure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Pleasure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about indian pleasure com, pleasure meaning in hindi, my pleasure meaning in hindi.

• 78 Followers
  • 280 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"शुभं करोति कल्याणमारोग्यं धनसंपदा । शत्रुबुद्धिविनाशाय दीपज्योतिर्नमोऽस्तुते ॥ दीपज्योतिः परब्रह्म दीपज्योतिर्जनार्दनः । दीपो हरतु मे पापं दीपज्योतिर्नमोऽस्तुते happy diwali।।। stay at home...covid19 #bhawna"

शुभं करोति कल्याणमारोग्यं धनसंपदा ।
शत्रुबुद्धिविनाशाय दीपज्योतिर्नमोऽस्तुते ॥
दीपज्योतिः परब्रह्म दीपज्योतिर्जनार्दनः ।
दीपो हरतु मे पापं दीपज्योतिर्नमोऽस्तुते
happy diwali।।।
stay at home...covid19

#bhawna

#diwali9min#Pleasure#fightwithcorona#nojoto perceptions.✍️(anshul) Shakya Club Honey Singh sana sheikh jitendra Singh

17 Love

"tea guilty-pleasure ...Bna... 😘"

tea
guilty-pleasure

...Bna... 😘

#tereliye #guilty#Pleasure#story.
I nominate further to Sunita Chinmoy,Neer Ji & Arsh Ji.

28 Love

#Resolution_2020
Love is fragile in nature for them, who are unable to capture its incoming full fickleness, here the slyness depends on the act of agile, it doesn't act good in silence!

All impending is full depending on cyclical agility, it doesn't matter with your ability to keep patience in silence!

If you patiently keep quiet, nothing happens. The pleasure we seek it's all within, make sure that you are capable to feel its every rhythm within your heart. 🧘

The new year is like a new de

13 Love

"To be with you Although i have a deep relation with pain yet my only pleasure is 'to be with you'."

To be with you 
Although i have a deep relation with pain yet my only pleasure is 'to be with you'.

Although i have a deep #relation with #Pain yet my only #Pleasure is 'to be with you'.
#Nojoto #Dard

11 Love

#alone #Live #Love #better #Destination #Joyful 🎶✍️
Getting older lead us to involve in love to lay down to someone else's shoulder, since we forget to listen own heartbeat, as well as our partner's, that's why sometimes it seems that life hangs with a holder. 🤭

Sorry, no more writing about doubt, it sounds like a prank, but you can believe my true nature and its intention, it is still greatly frank, it may again expand! 💓🤗

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#doubtin9words #wai

24 Love