Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best There Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best There Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there seems to be multiple customer relationship, i ll be there for you, i will be there for you, how many countries are there in the world, there are two layers in the crust,

• 1313 Followers
  • 11742 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Sometimes where there are too many problems in life, and you talk to God. Also, there is this poem which keeps coming in my head in Loop. हों घने, हों बड़े, एक पत्र छाँह भी मांग मत! मांग मत! मांग मत! अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ! अग्निपथ! #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

Ruchi Joshi (धरा)

There is a positive side of negatives... there is light somewhere in the darkness. Heartbreaks are bad but they do a lot of good to us. This poem will tell you how!!! #happyreading #Love #Poetry #HeartBreak #Life

read more
mute video

Poet Sayanika Das

I DON'T KNOW I don't know how you managed this, The pain that I gave you the first time I came. But isn't it true, that even you did the same? I only know that yeah, I cried a lot And the troubles that I brought, The things that you taught, The gifts that you brought #Quotes #Life #Love #poem #nojotoenglish #nojotonews #OpenPoetry #erotia

read more
mute video

Ajmira khatun

#There are no words to describe YOU🌹 #HeartfeltMessage

read more
mute video

+DemonKinG+

#There's A Difference 🔥🔥 #Thoughts

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification