Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Violent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Violent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dushmani a violent love story, violent meaning in hindi, violent meaning in urdu, violent meaning in english, violent meaning in marathi,

• 13 Followers
  • 66 Stories

Puja Shaw

Sometimes 
The only way 
To show anyone 
How BRAVE you are...

IS BY LEAVING with SILENCE
Without being VIOLENT
And then Never CARE Anymore...!!!

©Puja Shaw #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #Brave #Violent #Life #Silence

Sakshi Vashist

I am either 
Violent Violet 
Or Rosy Red

Other colours 
Lose their lines
Between these 

#vibgyor #violent #violet #rose #red #rainbow #personality #personaldevelopment

Cerebral Derange

Violent people's are peaceful hearted
They are friendly yet introverts and violent,
Slaughter their own feelings #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#violent#peace

Cerebral Derange

If you steal someone's freedom
He easily become a violent
To fight for his freedom #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#violent

Cerebral Derange

Violent people's are peaceful hearted
They are friendly yet introverts and violent,
Slaughter their own feelings #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#violent#peace

Cerebral Derange

If you steal someone's freedom
He easily become a violent
To fight for his freedom #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#violent

Sherlock Doyle

Day 5: Finally reached satellite station. Found a gun. Need to fix the generator and bolt down the door. Can't open it for Sarah. Day 6: Generator working but low on fuel. I can spot the Finders in the surrounding field walking aimlessly. Satellite spots many more. That might be Sarah in the satellite image, but it's blurry. No Hiders around, no sign of anyone unaffected by the plague. Day 7: #YourQuoteAndMine #lovedones #Disease #kills #Hiding #Violent #Plague #whyareyouawake

read more

I'm afraid to sleep. I need to look out for the Finders.

Why is it that running away from your loved ones hurts the most?

—————READ IN CAPTION—————
 Day 5:
Finally reached satellite station. Found a gun. Need to fix the generator and bolt down the door. Can't open it for Sarah.

Day 6:
Generator working but low on fuel. I can spot the Finders in the surrounding field walking aimlessly. Satellite spots many more.
That might be Sarah in the satellite image, but it's blurry. No Hiders around, no sign of anyone unaffected by the plague.

Day 7:

Tarun Vij भारतीय

#Idols are #peaceful but history is #Violent , has #Blood on its hands.. #bloodhistory #qotd #yqbaba #tarunvijभारतीय

read more
Idols are Peaceful,
But history has blood on its hands... #idols are #peaceful but history is #violent , has #blood on its hands..
#bloodhistory #qotd #yqbaba 
#tarunvijभारतीय

Sri Harsha Reddy

#Silent #Violent

read more
Being Silent
 is better than
 Being Violent.

©Harsha Reddy.....❤️❤️❤️ #Silent
#Violent

Dr.Abdus Sahid

read more