Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bothering Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bothering Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bothering you meaning in hindi, how to tell your boyfriend something is bothering you, bothering you meaning, bothering you, bothering quotes,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

moonchild

Aish

how to make person stop bothering you..... #Bothering #Stop #honesty #Life

read more

CM Chaitanyaa

LIES are the elements which we speak to ourselves, not to others...  #yqbaba #antakshari #lies #ourselves #we #bothering #lives #yqquotes

life lesson

Stop bothering them by asking unnecessary questions.. #Question #answer #Bothering #peace #understanding

read more
People who don't ask questions..
Doesn't wanna answer them as well.. Stop bothering them by asking unnecessary questions..
#question #answer #bothering #peace #understanding

Varadhan P M

There are several who always worry about something or the other.

As long as the worry worries only you,
Why to bother? Leave it..

If your worry bothers others, then you have to worry about it!

If it doesn't mean anything, then why worry about that! 🤔🙂 #worries #bothering #free

Aamir Qais AnZar

There was a hope then, now the situation is Hopeless 😏... Couple of Years back; Few tried to Reach me but i was #Engaged. Today i am Married and NOBody is bothered. Thanks Aesthetics Thoughts for liking and comment on this Quote.. 🙏🙏 #timepasses #MemeciousLIFE #Bothering #nobodycares #MemePost #Justjoking YourQuote Humour Best YQ English Quotes Best of YourQuote Poetry YourQuote Baba YourQuote Writers Club

read more
Couple of Years back;
Few tried to Reach me
but i was Engaged.. 
Today i am Married and 
NOBody is bothered. There was a hope then, now the situation is Hopeless 😏... Couple of Years back; Few tried to Reach me but i was #Engaged. Today i am #Married and NOBody is bothered. 
Thanks Aesthetics Thoughts for liking and comment on this Quote.. 🙏🙏  #TimePasses #MemeciousLIFE #Bothering #NobodyCares #MemePost #JustJoking
YourQuote Humour 
Best YQ English Quotes 
Best of YourQuote Poetry 
YourQuote Baba 
YourQuote Writers Club

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification