Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Vodka Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Vodka Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trust me vodka, vodka is made from, kauffman vodka price in india, beluga vodka price in mumbai, vodka price in mumbai,

• 16 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

khush

#Vodka #Life

read more
mute video

PB

"Respect your drink", it's there for you when everyone else leaves.🥃 #drink #drinking #alcohol #whiskey #vodka #rum #respect #yqbaba

Yash

mute video

thakurr

drink stock 😁😆 #Drink #Beer #Vodka #bluemood #Fuck #Fucking Dosti💔se #न्यूज़

read more
mute video

Amit Singh

Tried cigarette, vodka and weed....
Hangover of love was long lasting.... #cigarette #vodka #weed #hangover #love #yqbaba #yqdidi

Bad Poet

[Warning: Reading this is a fantastic waste of time.] *21 Vodka Shots* I had quite a dream last night. Maybe it was a nightmare. I was driving this very expensive car. In front of me was a never ending fog in that awfully dark night. Behind me were the glowing headlights of the car. The car was not in my control. It was speeding backwards as if it was being pulled by some immensely powerful something. To my surprise, I was safe. The car never went off the track. I was safe but I was not in c #Stories #interpretation #tramp #longstory #badpoet #paidstory #vodka_shots

read more
In furious anger, I figured out I was not going to marry anyone. Marriage was not my cup of tea.
I decided I would make out with countless girls throughout my life. The idea really excited me. I
ran all the way back to the bar somehow. The atmosphere inside was fantastic. There were all kinds of attractive girls but no guys. I was the
only guy in there. Initially, I felt good but then I felt miserable. All the girls were incredibly good
looking and I couldn't choose one. I was sweating and shaking. I felt so bad that I got out of
there. I really had to. The first thing I did after coming out was this, I questioned my whole god damn
existence.

(a very long story in caption.) [Warning: Reading this is a fantastic waste of time.]

*21 Vodka Shots*

I had quite a dream last night. Maybe it was a nightmare. I was driving this very expensive car.
In front of me was a never ending fog in that awfully dark night. Behind me were the glowing
headlights of the car. The car was not in my control. It was speeding backwards as if it was
being pulled by some immensely powerful something. To my surprise, I was safe. The car never
went off the track. I was safe but I was not in c

Akshaya

Sun knows my smile,moon knows my tears
Coffee knows my bliss,vodka knows what I miss #yqbaba #yq #vodka #bliss #loveandpain #thoughts #nightsandme #moon

LOL

Collab and share what are you doing this #latesaturdaynight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Sunday #रोजकाडोजwithkaushalalmora #365days365quotes poetry #Vodka #pubg

read more

Few shots of vodka
Killed in gatka
Kishore kumar songs
Insta chat
World cup's match
Nano sleep..
Dream of Range Rover
Oh!! Hangover

Hey Sunday..
Some Whiskey please!!
©KaushalAlmora