Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pacemaker Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pacemaker Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pacemaker of heart is called, pacemaker of heart is, pacemaker is, pacemaker meaning in marathi, pacemaker of the heart,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Shashi Aswal

If heart is like a phone,
Then pacemaker is like a battery,
If battery(pacemaker) gets damaged,
There is no use of phone(heart),
So,it cost extra charge,
To fix a artificial pacemaker(battery)..... #YQbaba #charge #heart #phone #pacemaker #battery #extracharge #artificialpacemaker baba challenge
PC:- google

Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

Rather than a pacemaker
be a peacemaker #meditation #peace #peaceofmind #pacemaker #morningthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi

Varsha Sharma

I know yahan bio galat ho jati hai🤭😂 but main thodi si pagal hun to samjho kuch bhi likh diya... 😁😃 Qyunki jana k pass aane se agar wo pacemaker ka kaam karta to cardiosurgeon aur cardiologist ki need hi kya hai😁 koi 2nd pacemaker nahin hota...(not talking about artificial pacemaker that implants by the doctor) Ek hi hota hai jo heart main hai natural (SA node) to iske liye sirf acha Khao pio yahi better hoga...😌 Baki padho aur enjoy Karo😁😅 𝐃𝐫. 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐚 #Pacemaker #Heart #beatingheart #yqbaba #lovequotes #Soullove #soulfulshunya #loveinbiology

read more
Just like the SAN ( sino-atrial node)
which is autoexcitable to generate the
action potential in heart & responsible for beating.... 

When you come close to me
this same thing happens to me, Jana...
My heartbeat increase, by reaching 
its maximum number of potential, 
and then i think, it's also responsible for
initiating and maintaining the rhythmic
contractile activity of the heart....

That's why dear, I call you that... you are
 the second "pacemaker" of my heart....❤️❤️❤️ I know yahan bio galat ho jati hai🤭😂 but main thodi si pagal hun to samjho kuch bhi likh diya... 😁😃
Qyunki jana k pass aane se agar wo pacemaker ka kaam karta to cardiosurgeon aur cardiologist ki need hi kya hai😁 koi 2nd pacemaker nahin hota...(not talking about artificial pacemaker that implants by the doctor)  Ek hi hota hai jo heart main hai natural (SA node) to iske liye sirf acha Khao pio yahi better hoga...😌 Baki padho aur enjoy Karo😁😅

𝐃𝐫. 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐚
#pacemaker #heart #beatingheart #yqbaba

Drg

The truth that I learnt growing up.. is to respect one another in a relationship..not just take care of their needs or wishes but to hold hands and make equal sacrifices. There is no dominance but only submission. Submissive to each other’s will to grow, acceptance of the differences and enjoying this freedom of companionship that will yield more joys than sorrows. #companionship love #Heart #Pacemaker #yqbaba

read more
Don’t trade your heart with someone whose love will make it more fragile. Instead, let someone’s love be your pacemaker to keep it running strong The truth that I learnt growing up.. is to respect one another in a relationship..not just take care of their needs or wishes but to hold hands and make equal sacrifices. 
There is no dominance but only submission. Submissive to each other’s will to grow, acceptance of the differences and enjoying this freedom of companionship that will yield more joys than sorrows.

#companionship #love #heart #pacemaker #yqbaba

tameshwari sinha

#Pacemaker of heart #शायरी

read more
तुम्हारी खुशबू बन जाती है मेरे रास्तें की breaker
और चलती है जिस वजह से यह धड़कन
तुम हो मेरे  heart का वो pacemaker

©tameshwari sinha #pacemaker of heart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification