Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Inappropriate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Inappropriate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inappropriate meaning in marathi, inappropriate videos not on youtube, inappropriate joke of the day, funny inappropriate story jokes, inappropriate quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories

M J

In short...Raat jaagna...din me sona😂😂😂 #Inappropriate #sleep #sleeplessnights #crush #crushdiaries

read more
Abhi to humari subah huyi hai...
Raat to humari subah hogi...
Chand humari aakho k sath dhalega...
Nind khulegi jab suraj dhalega... In short...Raat jaagna...din me sona😂😂😂
#inappropriate #sleep #sleeplessnights #crush #crushdiaries

Mansi Jagad

In short...Raat jaagna...din me sona😂😂😂 #Inappropriate #sleep #sleeplessnights #crush #crushdiaries

read more
Abhi to humari subah huyi hai...
Raat to humari subah hogi...
Chand humari aakho k sath dhalega...
Nind khulegi jab suraj dhalega... In short...Raat jaagna...din me sona😂😂😂
#inappropriate #sleep #sleeplessnights #crush #crushdiaries

Trisha09

kya ye sach hai ya bs glitch 🥺🥺 #Inappropriate #show #nojoto2023 #nojotoaudio #nojotahindi #Kya #Hua Hai  #Opinion #Thoughts

read more

Ramona Singh

{ Yeah, hi. Sit down. Good girl. Career counseling? Let's start with my example. So there's this thing about me having nail polish on and wotevahs. (not like all of them were done like that, but with the nail polish on, i am cooler with the audience and without it, i'm doing the writer equivalent of melodious snoring, i think? it might be tolerable, but could you choose to have it? you might, if you're into silver noise, but would you choose that over the orchestral track with backing vocals? y #woke #Inappropriate #Subtly #Queer #ramonasfavourites #onlythealivepeoplesmooched #waywardliteratureforlittlegirls

read more
wotevah— % & {

Yeah, hi. Sit down. Good girl. Career counseling? Let's start with my example. So there's this thing about me having nail polish on and wotevahs. (not like all of them were done like that, but with the nail polish on, i am cooler with the audience and without it, i'm doing the writer equivalent of melodious snoring, i think? it might be tolerable, but could you choose to have it? you might, if you're into silver noise, but would you choose that over the orchestral track with backing vocals? y

Love

Yes, yes I'm weeping, 
Yes, I'm crying, 
I won't tell you
That I'm dying. #badparenting #killerwrites #inappropriate #bezubaanwriter #sadquotes #likes #heartbroken #follow  #broken #captionplus

First Last

#Silent #Inappropriate #Education #system #world 🌎 NO ONE ELSE CAN EVER CREATE A THOUGHT WITHOUT TAPPING INTO SOMETHING ELSE. MY DECLARATION: 💓 The whole education system under the mask communication! ESEE: Evaluation System for Experiential Education.  Or #Destination #addiction #creation #recognize #union #Vibrations #features

read more
We remain silent when we #Silent #inappropriate #education #system #world 🌎 
NO ONE ELSE CAN EVER CREATE A THOUGHT WITHOUT TAPPING INTO SOMETHING ELSE. 

MY DECLARATION: 💓 The whole education system under the mask communication! 

ESEE: Evaluation System for Experiential Education. 

Or

Dew drop

I have been reading Quora Question was dark secret of your life?? Many fellow Indians talk about there encounter with inappropriate touchs, at teenager Most us don't understand what is happening is right or wrong I can say it cause I also faced (yes I faced) inappropriate touches, and don't have idea it's wrong or right #nojotoenglish #Dewdrop #Iwriteforchange

read more
Sex Education is imporatant 
why???

Read in caption  #NojotoQuote I have been reading Quora 
Question was dark secret of your life??

Many fellow Indians talk about there encounter with inappropriate touchs,  at teenager

Most us don't  understand what is happening is right or wrong

I can say it cause I also faced (yes I faced)  inappropriate touches, and don't have idea it's wrong or right

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification