Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Submit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Submit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about submit poetry, submit your poetry, where can i submit my poetry, best places to submit poetry, best poetry magazines to submit to,

• 10 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Glory Mercy

mute video

Rashim Anugrah

mute video

Faeem Ahmad

mute video

Faeem Ahmad

mute video

Monika Gadhvana

જીવનમાં submit થવા કરતાં
 થોડુંક offbeat થય જવું સારું. 
 #submit #offbeat #yqbaba #yqmotabhai #yqdidi #SAGRIKA #And_I #M_O_N_I❤

Sourav Sarsar

Your power to resist is in your willingness to submit
- Sourav.S #power #Real #willingness #to #Submit #Deep #writer #writers #India #chandigarh

Heart Mood4

_With regards from our associative platforms *Heart's Database* & *Writer's Paradise*, We invite you all to be a part of our upcoming book 💕 *Ineffectuals*💕 presented by *Famian*_ _"Not every Love story starts with a *I love you* and not every Love story ends with a *I hate you*_" _*Ineffectuals* will be a collection of those stories which remained incomplete but yet holds lots of emotions and feelings._ 💞 *DETAILS* 💞 *Category*-Story

read more
 _With regards from our associative platforms *Heart's Database* & *Writer's Paradise*, We invite you all to be a part of our upcoming book  💕 *Ineffectuals*💕 presented by *Famian*_

_"Not every Love story starts with a                       *I love you* and not every Love story ends with a *I hate you*_"

_*Ineffectuals* will be a collection of those stories which remained incomplete but yet holds lots of emotions and feelings._

💞 *DETAILS* 💞
*Category*-Story

Hemant Singh

He wants to be ruled, 
only by slave of his love,
She wants to be master, 
but only to serve,

He is determined to give her,
 everything he can,
All she wants is love and respect, 
from her man,

He is ready to give up his life for her,
as always,
She wants him to live and gain all worldly praise,

And let what may come in way ,
their love will stand tall,
This is the tale of two hearts, 
and it's a truth,  
    love conquers all.
 #NojotoQuote tale of true love
#love#true#serve#devote#praise#submit#care#selfless#trust

Kalakaksh

Video #Kalakakshopenmic Kalakaksh Presents Video Open Mic 1.0 ... A open mic where in artists from all over India will get a chance to perform & that too without moving out from there own houses / offices... Details for the event :- #nojotovideo

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification