Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Plateau Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Plateau Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about plateau meaning in hindi, hundru falls in chota nagpur plateau, plateau meaning in marathi, antrim plateau in northern ireland, plateau in brazil,

• 4 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Amit Jotwani

Green terraced fields,                                           implying ascending desire;                                a relationship's honeymoon period,                   before the ominous plateau                            and the ambushing descent. 
 #terraces #ascent #desire #plateau #ambushed #descent #relationship #honeymoon #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

subhdeep1987

What should one do to learn dance in a best possible way? How to become a good dancer? 3 Golden Tips! In all the years (20 now) I dance I have learned one thing: everyone can learn to dance well! But how is it that some people get it and others do not? How is it that some people week after week, month after month, year after year, can continue dancing and others in one, as we call it, dansdip arrive and their dances exchange for lazy couch front of the TV? #Dance

read more
 What should one do to learn dance in a best possible way? 

How to become a good dancer? 3 Golden Tips!

In all the years (20 now) I dance I have learned one thing: everyone can learn to dance well!

But how is it that some people get it and others do not? How is it that some people week after week, month after month, year after year, can continue dancing and others in one, as we call it, dansdip arrive and their dances exchange for lazy couch front of the TV?

jatin raina

Q: Can you explain the "OK Plateau?" Joshua Foer (Author of Moonwalking with Einstein): The OK Plateau is that place we all get to where we just stop getting better at something. Take typing, for example. You might type and type and type all day long, but once you reach a certain level, you just never get appreciably faster at it. That's because it's become automatic. You've moved it to the back of your mind's filing cabinet. If you want to become a faster typer, it's possible, of course. Bu #Quotes

read more
Q: Can you explain the "OK Plateau?"

Joshua Foer (Author of Moonwalking with Einstein): 

The OK Plateau is that place we all get to where we just stop getting better at something. Take typing, for example.
 You might type and type and type all day long, but once you reach a certain level, you just never get appreciably faster at it. That's because it's become automatic. You've moved it to the back of your mind's filing cabinet. If you want to become a faster typer, it's possible, of course. Bu

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification