Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Cult Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Cult Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about disparity of cult meaning, are cult, cult meaning in hindi, cult quotes, cult beauty custom charges india,

• 8 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Krishnadasi Sanatani

if anything is missing let me know in comments #Bhagwan #God Life #Memories #story #dharma Love #Cult #Culture Life #suspense

read more

Krishnadasi Sanatani

Ankit

#islam #Cult #yqbaba

read more
What your sorry asses couldn't say out loud is wherever Islamic Cult has gained power and majority throughout human history (Yeah, after they came into being) till date has created chaos, eliminated the ethnic people, dismantled existing cultures, violated human rights, tortured horrendously, and could never establish peace; and all negative adjectives that you can add up!  #islam #cult #yqbaba

Ankit

From Polio Drops to Covid-19 Vaccines, all makes them impotent or barren because genitals and reproduction is more revered in those cults who desire life after death than living on the earth.  #polio #covid19 #vaccines #cult #impotent #barren #lifeafterdeath #yqbaba

kUr Gaglani

People love fun

They played TicTok
It became a cult
Govn. Banned it bashed it

Will govn. Do the same with Metaverse?

It did against PubG
It did against Crypto

Will it do against 'Meta's well 'verse'!!?
— % & #metaverse #cult #Meta
#tictok 
#crypto 
#pubg 

#BAN

nipun dixit

#God #yqbaba #yqdidi #Cult horror #father #End life "I saw when the Lamb opened the First seal, and I heard as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts say, come and see....and I saw, and behold it was a white horse..... and Hell followed with him. God will not let you take me." I wish I could add this poem in the book of joseph.

read more
"END IS HERE"

Playing with lives, O lord,
Choosing them as bait.
Happiness is long gone,
while smile is just frowned upon face.

Giving your hope in me,
it's your destiny you see.
Sinking in your world of hate,
where I can let you free.

Trust me,
I have played the role so well,
a more human with a soul to sell.
I am just a preacher by your God's will,
He left me your world and a shoe to fill.

I live where heaven and hell meets,
soaked my heart still left with a beat.
A world of devil, a world of hate,
Walk with me to the Eden's Gate.

Let them burn in their own deeds and fear,
I have to save you my child 'cause the end is here.

#god #yqbaba #yqdidi #cult #horror #father #end #life 

"I saw when the Lamb opened the First seal, and I heard as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts say, come and see....and I saw, and behold it was a white horse..... and Hell followed with him. God will not let you take me."

I wish I could add this poem in the book of joseph.

nipun dixit

#God #yqbaba #yqdidi #Cult horror #father #End life "I saw when the Lamb opened the First seal, and I heard as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts say, come and see....and I saw, and behold it was a white horse..... and Hell followed with him. God will not let you take me." I wish I could add this poem in the book of joseph.

read more
"END IS HERE"

Playing with lives, O lord,
Choosing them as bait.
Happiness is long gone,
while smile is just frowned upon face.

Giving your hope in me,
it's your destiny you see.
Sinking in your world of hate,
where I can let you free.

Trust me,
I have played the role so well,
a more human with a soul to sell.
I am just a preacher by your God's will,
He left me your world and a shoe to fill.

I live where heaven and hell meets,
soaked my heart still left with a beat.
A world of devil, a world of hate,
Walk with me to the Eden's Gate.

Let them burn in their own deeds and fear,
I have to save you my child 'cause the end is here.

#god #yqbaba #yqdidi #cult #horror #father #end #life 

"I saw when the Lamb opened the First seal, and I heard as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts say, come and see....and I saw, and behold it was a white horse..... and Hell followed with him. God will not let you take me."

I wish I could add this poem in the book of joseph.

Kamlesh Salvi

जिन संस्कारों को संभालने में कुछ लोगों ने अपनी जिंदगी लगा दी ।
कुछ लोगों को यही संस्कार बोझ लगते हैं।। #sanskar #Family #India  #Cult

Himmat Singh

writingthinkingLudhianapau Gurdaspur#EnglishpoetryPunjabipoetry Hindipoetry Urdupoetry✍️✍️##💘💘💘##🎶🎶🎶##💓💓💓💓###

read more
love enter into my soul like a cult.
Result of love asking me what is the  result?
cult-devotion felling

HIMMAT  SINGH writing#thinking#Ludhiana#pau
Gurdaspur##Englishpoetry#Punjabipoetry #Hindipoetry #Urdupoetry✍️✍️##💘💘💘##🎶🎶🎶##💓💓💓💓###

subhdeep1987

Why don't you support feminsm? As you clearly see from this picture, most young women don't want to associated themselves with feminsm anymore as it's not a cool or hip thing to them anymore Most men don't like Feminism because they tend to be conservative so they have a lot of insecurity as a result they will be insecured seeing women's rise in the society #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Why don't you support feminsm?

As you clearly see from this picture, most young women don't want to associated themselves with feminsm anymore as it's not a cool or hip thing to them anymore

Most men don't like Feminism because they tend to be conservative so they have a lot of insecurity as a result they will be insecured seeing women's rise in the society
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification