Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Classics Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Classics Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life home premiere classics cloth, poetry books classics, poetry classics, love poems in english classics, the war of the worlds and other science fiction classics,

• 11 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Anonymous

जाना, हाँ वही प्यार था तेरे साथ हर पल गुज़रे लम्हें अब यादों में सजती है वो पिछले पलों को मेरा दिल आज भी जिया करती है।। मेरे टूटने पर तु मुझे जोड़ा करता था हाँ जाना, वही प्यार था #Pyar #yes #Classics #longform #ayuaku

read more
कुछ तेरा कुछ मेरा अफ़साना था
हाँ जाना, वही प्यार था।।

(Read in caption)  जाना, हाँ वही प्यार था
तेरे साथ हर पल गुज़रे लम्हें
अब यादों में सजती है
वो पिछले पलों को
मेरा दिल आज भी जिया करती है।।

मेरे टूटने पर तु मुझे जोड़ा करता था
हाँ जाना, वही प्यार था

Hari Varma

23052021 - 143/365 Vibrations of a genuine artistic creation echoes through centuries defying time. That is the Art created by the Artist's Soul to satisfy itself. #yqbaba #Classics #writingresolution #365days365quotes #varmaji

read more
23052021 - 143/365 

Vibrations of a
genuine artistic creation echoes through centuries defying time.

That is the Art
created by the Artist's Soul
to satisfy itself.
Not necessarily others. 23052021 - 143/365 

Vibrations of a
genuine artistic creation echoes through centuries defying time.

That is the Art
created by the Artist's Soul
to satisfy itself.

Shrillzzz777

Today, Even As a family we hardly sit together for a half an hour meal. Think... This man has sat with every actor for 30 years to put soul into their character. There's a difference between 30 minutes and 30 Years. - RetroRaven. #RDBURMAN #rajeshkhanna #Friendship #Gulzar #RishiKapoor #Classics #Melodies #Memories

read more
You Know what makes me more happy after making a good melody?
- When it sounds like the character. Today, Even As a family we hardly sit together for a half an hour meal.
Think... This man has sat with every actor for 30 years to put soul into their character.

There's a difference between 30 minutes and 30 Years. - RetroRaven.
#rdburman #rajeshkhanna #friendship #gulzar #rishikapoor #classics #melodies #memories

AshWini raJ

Classic break up lines..😁 . . . . #quarentine #quoteoftheday #BreakUp #Classics #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
If someone is telling you 'you deserve better' what they really mean is, they don't want to make the effort to better themselves for you..🙂 Classic break up lines..😁
#quarentine 
#quoteoftheday #breakup 
#classics

Tania Sarkar

I am old fashioned..
I believe in old stories,old books,old watches,old buildings,old mentality,old model clothes,old hairstyles and  so on..
Some people call old things back dated, some call these classic,
But, for some certain people,these are foolish..
Thus,I become a fool by the end of the whole story..
I am..  I was..  I will be..  may be......... #old 
#classics 
#foolish 
#yourquote

PS T

आपने भी कभी
दूसरे की घड़ी देखकर
अपनी घड़ी मिलाई होगी...
अब तो मोबाइल में घड़ी है जो इंटरनेट से ऑटोमैटिक टाइम सेट कर देती है... #snehlata #classics #time #yqdidi #random

Hemanth Fdo

Being an old soul isn't simple.. Yet it is limpid... #Classics #purity #oldsoul #showoff society love

read more
It's better to be an old soul seeking sacred love, than to be a show off on social media seeking seductive stupidity. Being an old soul isn't simple.. Yet it is limpid...
#classics #purity #oldsoul #showoff #society #love

Hemanth Fdo

Seek the soul! Seek not the attention! #Classics love #spiritual #purelove thoughts #yourquote

read more
If you do love someone, 
Don't express it by mentioning on social media...
Instead, mention that special person in your prayers... Seek the soul! Seek not the attention! 
#classics #love #spiritual #purelove #thoughts #yourquote

theunnamedpoet99

Above the quiet dock in midnight, Tangled in the tall mast's corded height, Hangs the moon. What seemed so far away Is but a child's balloon, forgotten after play. #Above_the_dock #Night #Moon #Poetry #Classics #English

read more
Above the quiet dock in midnight,
Tangled in the tall mast's corded height,
Hangs the moon. What seemed so far away
Is but a child's balloon, forgotten after play.
                                        - T. E. Hulme

©theunnamedpoet99 Above the quiet dock in midnight,
Tangled in the tall mast's corded height,
Hangs the moon. What seemed so far away
Is but a child's balloon, forgotten after play.
#Above_the_dock
#Night #Moon #Poetry #Classics #English

Renee D. Gross

"I'D LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU YES, I WOULD; AND I'D LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU, IF I COULD!" {SPANKY AND OUR GANG} 💌💚*🙏..."YOU HAVE😍!!!" #songsaretimeless #Classics #musicisforever #60sand70s #ilovemusic #alwaysandforever #songinspirations #nojotowriters #nojotoenglish #nojotoonpinterest #iamapoetandiknowit #groovy

read more
PLAY ME  A VINTAGE* PLEASE!

HOW ABOUT...

"THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS"
{5TH DIMENSION}

OR

"GYPSIES, TRAMPS & THIEVES"
{{CHER}

WHATEVER YOU PLAY...
BE IT A TUNE OF YESTERDAY*
ON THIS DAY, AND BECAUSE OF IT...

"HELP ME"