Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tagore Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tagore Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rabindranath tagore love quotes in bengali, best love poems of rabindranath tagore in bengali, tagore quotes in bengali and english, rabindranath tagore in hindi, debendranath tagore in marathi,

• 72 Followers
  • 124 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

White I am willing to serve my country, but my
worship I reserve for Right which is far
greater than my a country. To worship my
country as a god is to bring a curse upon it.
- Rabindranath Tagore

©KhaultiSyahi #eidmubarak #India #MyConfession 
#khaultisyahi #Truth ✍️ #RABINDRANATHTAGORE #Tagore #Reality #Politics #dirtypolitics  and diversive dirtierpoliticians

Subarna Adhikary

#kahanisuno ##Tagore quotes## pl use headphone .

read more
mute video

Kirti Pandey

Lalit Saxena ji dwara rachit unke alfaz, jise de Rahi hu main aawaz. #kitab #kitabe #Yaad #Connection #Trending #AjeebSaConnection #Tagore #Gulzar #latest #NotOriginal #Poetry

read more
mute video

Pavithran

mute video

Steve steve iris

mute video

Nisha Yadav

#Rabindranath #Tagore happy birthday #एकला chalo एकला चलो #Motivational

read more
mute video

yubhashana sree

mute video

HINDI SAHITYA SAGAR

#RABINDRANATHTAGORE सफर अधूरा छोड़ दिया क्यों, रुख तूने यूँ मोड़ लिया, दौड़ने वाले साथ मेरे संग, चलना ही क्यों छोड़ दिया, माना तुझको ग़म बहुत-से, क्यों ग़मों से नाता जोड़ लिया, पाने से पहले ही साहिल, #Hindi #poem #kavita #कविता #hindi_poetry #hindi_shayari #Tagore #hindisahityasagar

read more
mute video

Sam Roshan

mute video

Vaghela Jateen

It's the birthday of India's first Nobel laureate and celebrated writer #RABINDRANATHTAGORE today. Often referred to as Gurudev by his followers, Tagore was a complete artist. A poet, storyteller, painter, thinker and a musician, his vast body of work continues to inspire the generations of artists that followed. Dedicate your #letters of tribute to #Tagore. P. S. According to Bengali calendar, the birthday is tomorrow. According to the Gregorian calendar, it's today on 7th May. YourQuoteAnd #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
We have missed a Great Ruby..
You are The most Boon for us in the 
Art Word
You have genius is all parts of art
Drama ,Poetry,Paint ..
The Gerat Indian Gurudev 
RABINDRA NATH Tagor It's the birthday of India's first Nobel laureate and celebrated writer #rabindranathtagore today. Often referred to as Gurudev by his followers, Tagore was a complete artist. A poet, storyteller, painter, thinker and a musician, his vast body of work continues to inspire the generations of artists that followed.

Dedicate your #letters of tribute to #Tagore.

P. S. According to Bengali calendar, the birthday is tomorrow. According to the Gregorian calendar, it's today on 7th May.  #YourQuoteAnd
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification