Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Attacked Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Attacked Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about radha soami gurinder singh attacked, why china attacked india in 1962, swiss couple attacked in india, swiss couple attacked, kerala actress attacked,

• 7 Followers
  • 84 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

memer

mute video

ambani peran da tata birla thambi daa

𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆 💥 #Fight #Attacked #BadBoy #Motivational

read more
mute video

samichand

mute video

Abhi saxena

एसिड अटैक पीड़िता की आवाज़ #AcidAttack #Dreams #Life #government #Attacked #Beautiful #Hindi #voice #Quotes #hindiquotes #feelings #Thoughts #sweet #cute vidhi arora Rashmi Nayak Anamika Agnihotri Pratibha roy Shelly Gurung vidhi arora #Talk

read more
मेरे जिस्म को तो जला दिया तुमने 
क्या मेरी रूह को जला पाओगे ..?
अभी बहुत सारे सपने बाकी है मेरे  
क्या तुम मेरे सपने के पर को काट पाओगे .? एसिड अटैक पीड़िता की आवाज़
#acidattack #dreams #life #government #attacked #beautiful #hindi #voice #quotes #hindiquotes #feelings #thoughts #sweet #cute  vidhi arora Rashmi Nayak Anamika Agnihotri Pratibha roy Shelly Gurung  vidhi arora

Husain Haider

Abbas Alamdaar

read more
Tears come in every eyes, Imam Husain Alaihissalam lost his dearest ones,
He lost Abbas Alamdaar 
Commander entrusted with the task to bring water to the children, and not to annihilate army, he was given an arrow to defend himself.
But yazid's army had no humanity.
Ghazi Abbas repulsed the army singlehandedly,
And reached the river,
filled the water and moved ahead
The scattered army stopped his towards Husaini camp
This happened when some hid themselves behind trees
And ond attacked on his right hand and cut it 
Another attacked his left hand as he shifted the mashkeeza in his left hañd
When his both hands were cut
He took the mashkeeza  throgh his teeth,
Any how he wanted to carry water to the camp of Husain A.S

Then Shimr said, rain down the mashkeeza with arrows
Thousand of arrows flew into the air
Then into the mashkeeza 
Abbas's hope
shed away in form of water.
Salute to faithfulness
and integrity
That he didn't drink water even if he had overpoered the river Faraat 
And even his horse put
 awayvhis head Abbas Alamdaar

subhdeep1987

Let's hear a story then :D It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Let's hear a story then :D
It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God
Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D
Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug

subhdeep1987

What would happen if Wonder Woman and Thor have a child together? Let's have a fun with it? Wonder woman was flying through the sky suddenly when she saw a portal opened and took her to another world. And she clashed with someone in the sky #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 What would happen if Wonder Woman and Thor have a child together?

Let's have a fun with it?

Wonder woman was flying through the sky suddenly when she saw a portal opened and took her to another world.

And she clashed with someone in the sky

Deepshikha Sujata Mishra

Guide to a good girl.  1- When I was 5, my maa handed me over the barbie dolls and kitchen sets to play with,  My fascination for hotwheels and beyblades, building blocks and video games, action figures and lazer rifles, to my maa and papa was more or less a cosmological myth. My parents could not digest my leisure time being spent in company of boys and their masculine toys, and as the consequence,  I was made to sit in a room all day, with a stuffed doll and few make up sets in defence. I wa #Poetry #dpf

read more
Guide to a good girl. 
1- When I was 5, my maa handed me over the barbie dolls and kitchen sets to play with, 
My fascination for hotwheels and beyblades, building blocks and video games, action figures and lazer rifles, to my maa and papa was more or less a cosmological myth.

My parents could not digest my leisure time being spent in company of boys and their masculine toys, and as the consequence, 
I was made to sit in a room all day, with a stuffed doll and few make up sets in defence.

I wa

Deepshikha Sujata Mishra

#dpf #Poetry

read more
Guide to a good girl. 
1- When I was 5, my maa handed me over the barbie dolls and kitchen sets to play with, 
My fascination for hotwheels and beyblades, building blocks and video games, action figures and lazer rifles, to my maa and papa was more or less a cosmological myth.

My parents could not digest my leisure time being spent in company of boys and their masculine toys, and as the consequence, 
I was made to sit in a room all day, with a stuffed doll and few make up sets in defence.

I wanted to run away, from the holes of that dungeon tied to the invisible shackles, as quick as the squirrel, 
But i couldn't, i was the good girl.

2- When I was 13, a muscular and stiff man with dense beard and frowned eye brows, animalistic gazes and mysterious intentions, 
Reaches out for newly formed budding breasts, and inserts his fingers piercing into my vagina 
Leaving no unexplored canyons.

He played with me like I was the barbie doll,
But I thought cricket and kabbadi were his call.
He bruised me like I was the GTA or NFS car,
But those red scars, to him were merely victory avatars.

I wanted "my brother" to stop, to not gift me this disgust and pain as the rewards of my Rakhies, unable to unfurl, 
But i couldn't, I was the good girl.

3- I'm 21 now, and I have few advices for the women of my age, or younger or elder.
1, Do not show cleavage or thighs or shoulders or neck or legs or even your face,
For the length of your fabric can even get you raped, just like an 18month infant or an 80 year old lady, following your disgrace.

2, Do not talk to male friends or fall in love with men or buy condoms or go home late,
For you can destruct your hormones on pills, or get acid attacked on refusals or get killed in the name of kinship dignity to dilate.

Do not smoke or drink or go clubbing, 
Do not laugh out loud in public 
Do not raise voices against violence by men
Do not wait for thirties to get married 
Do not disrespect or disobey relatives or in-law
Do not break the tradition of indian culture 
Do not deny favours to your male bosses
Do not abuse in filthy languages and slangs 
Do not dream about sexual pleasures and female orgasms
Do not rant about education and career and women empowerment 
Do not use words like vagina or menstruation or masturbation or male chauvinism 
Do not object at being called a characterless or a bitch or a slut or a prostitute or a mistress 
Do not utter a word at being touched in several areas of your worshipped and sacred body by a boy, or a man or an uncle. 
Do not enclose your identity preserved carefully under the sheathe, 
Do not breathe.

I am the woman who was 
Molested and assaulted, 
Gaped and raped, 
Smacked and acid attacked, 
Objectified and sanctified, 
Beaten and auctioned, 
Born and died right after 
My silenced screams, bruised scars, crushed down soul, ripped apart, are the evidence of my body being handed over in hands of patriarchy, as they conquer.

Listen, please follow these rules 
However I couldn't, 
I shouted and yelled, 
I opposed and protested, 
I screamed and hurled, 
I am, now, the bad girl. 

#DPF

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification