Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Endure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Endure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about endure quotes about love, endure in a sentence, weeping may endure for a night quotes, endure quotes, endure meaning in hindi,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priya dharshini

#yaadein life #Dreams #Endure #Enjoy #SAD #Happy Life❤

read more
mute video

Puja Shaw

If you cross the line once
You endured for long,

Then the line keep moving by itself
Whenever next you step on..!!

©Puja Shaw #lineofendurance #4liner #steps #endure #Life_experience #lifelessons #moving #Life #alone

mrq_manthan

"Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path."#nevergiveup #dontquit #keepfighting #Persevere #staystrong #PushThrough #Endure #determination #overcome #जानकारी #NoSurrender

read more
mute video

Mathan kumar G

Prepare for suffering before enduring it. #prepare #endure #suffering

Osho Jain

#Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Endure

read more
I pray Lord hanu🙏 to give me fortitude to endure and fight all the illnesses of life positively. #endure and fight, aren't they seeming to be contradictory # sometimes contradictions have miracle. 
🙏 #Collab and share what do you do #whenthingsgowrong #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Srishti Yadav

They were sitting at the roof top chit - chatting together, He suddenly become quite.
She asked , What happen?? Are u ok!!!.
He replied with a bright light in his eyes, and an expression of love on his face,
" U can tell me anything and everything that u can't tell anyone, I will endure it all and forget for ur sake". 
" The forever smiling and happy face of her become sad & burst out of tears with all her inner pains on lips.!!""" #yqbaba #yqtales #yqshortstories #endure #forget #foreverhappy #lovestory. #infinity lovetales-7

sanjana

What physical pains do we endure simply because our minds are strong enough? #pain #mind #endure  #yqbaba #yqquotes

A yadav

In order to reach light, one has to endure darkness. #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #reach #light #endure #darkness 
#dark 
#truth

Srilatha Gugunta

The pain endures..
But also ensures..
The fragrance..
It spreads around you..
For your worthy time.. #endure #pain #worhtyflow #worth #worthwaiting #worthy #love #yqbaba

Srilatha Gugunta

Endure within..
You unquestionably shines above all..
The attitude in you amazes everyone ..
Makes you stand out unequivocal..
Walk the line of life in confidence..
It ain't worth-a-watch to throw an eye..
On the brows that raises against you..
Or at the words spoken to traduce..
The success in you, endures within.. #endure
#yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqlove #yqthoughts #yqdiary #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification