Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Futile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Futile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about futile meaning in hindi, futile meaning in marathi, futile meaning in bengali, futile meaning, futile meaning 22200,

• 14 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Shubhro K

#Futile हमारे नख़रे उठते थे एक दौर था बचपन नाम का, तब से हमारी तरह हमारे जज़्बात भी हो गये ख़ामख़ा... #शायरी

read more

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Mind thoughts #Futile image created by app Dream by Wombo

read more
One of the futile thoughts of the
 mind is to think about what
 others will think of you.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #mind #thoughts #futile 
image created by app Dream by Wombo

Blue Butterfly

Art should be perceptive;
If at all not, shall become futile.  PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #art #perceptive #futile

Blue Butterfly

Am I seeking the deeper meanings
of things, unknown to me altogether ? #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #seeking #nondirectional #futile

Sakshi Vashist

I waste time in thinking about the time I have wasted not doing things I love. Rather than just making time for them on priority. Is this too much #interrospection? Is this #Futile? I still don't know. And that's the toughest #Question of my life today. #Questions #Challenge by Arsh Open challenge. Plz feel free to take part, tag me so I can read yours too!

read more
How will you bring back the time you've lost
Thinking about the time you've lost? I waste time in thinking about the time I have wasted not doing things I love. Rather than just making time for them on priority. Is this too much #interrospection? Is this #futile? I still don't know. And that's the toughest #question of my life today.

#Questions #challenge by Arsh 
Open challenge. Plz feel free to take part, tag me so I can read yours too!

Snigdha Agrawal

Where minds do not converge
and souls are disinterested 
there is no cause to celebrate
union of bodies out of compulsion #celebrate #yqbaba #yqquotes #writingresolution #writinginspiration #writingchallenge #dailychallenge #futile

Subhranil Saha

Shrouded in the.
Wisps of yesterday.

The beautiful future.
Colored in a rainbow.

Awaits his steps.
To wake up from.

The dream #dreams are #futile 

#yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi

Sumit R Das

Sometimes I choked out as the burden of Futile Feelings brings me down and whisper in my ears, "You are USELESS" #useless #whispers #futile #feelings #Yqbaba

Sumit R Das

The Green Dot 🍏 and " Online " word just written after your Name gives me so much of satisfaction and a Futile Expectation...!! 
 #YQbaba #Futile #Myquote

Amit Jotwani

I write verse
to fill up the spaces. 

It's cathartic. 

And futile. 

The spaces are still there. 
But I've found my corner 
at the edge of the circle. 

Redemption is near. 
 #verse #spaces #cathartic #futile #redemption #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba
loader