Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Fairies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Fairies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fairies meaning in hindi, fairies meaning in english, fairies meaning in marathi, of dragons fairies and wizards, quotes about fairies and magic,

• 7 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Neerja

(Quote 720) When words would hit my mind, would write. 'Cause I have the feel for both of them Which I wanna convey via a hug To be just beside them.. And no words.. #Family #Friendship #schoolfriends #Fairies #collegefriends #SAGGITARIUS #geminis

read more
Nothing..

🧚‍♀️💚🧡✨ (Quote 720) 
When words would hit my mind,  
would write.

'Cause I have the feel for both of them
Which I wanna convey via a hug 
To be just beside them..
And no words..

Neerja

(Quote 705) "Seems like pixie dust.. the fairies 🥺😌" - Neerja Shubham Raj I was speechless when you interpreted in that manner. #aestheticthoughts #pixiedust #magic #Night #Fairies #cindy #beingpurple

read more
"Kind of angels are spreading some magical healing potion so that we can sleep peacefully."

- Shubham Raj (Quote 705) "Seems like pixie dust.. the fairies 🥺😌"
- Neerja

Shubham Raj 

I was speechless when you interpreted in that manner.

#aestheticthoughts #pixiedust #magic #night #fairies #cindy #beingpurple

Tay Swizzle

If you ever noticed, we always make promises to assure someone about something. That's a sweet gesture, I agree. But I strongly believe you don't have to make/take commitment when you trust someone 100% ☺ Ps : A fairy is a beautiful mythical being ♥ #commitment #promises #Fairies #oneliner #yqmusings #yqbaba

read more
Commitment and promises are as true as Fairies If you ever noticed, we always make promises to assure someone about something. That's a sweet gesture, I agree. But I strongly believe you don't have to make/take commitment when you trust someone 100% ☺

Ps : A fairy is a beautiful mythical being ♥

#commitment #promises #fairies #oneliner #yqmusings #yqbaba

Sanchita Saha

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting." #fantasy #Captivate #Fairies #Scary What's #thebeautyofnight? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
an enchanted veil.

What's beyond?

The land where fairies feed on the fantasies of those who dared to cross, and captivate them forever.

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting."

#fantasy #captivate #fairies #scary

What's #thebeautyofnight?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SHERIN ABBASSI🌸

🥀COZ I KNOW THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE🥀 #Love nojoto #shewritesinfinity #Fairies #writer #writes

read more
 🥀COZ I KNOW THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE🥀 
#love #nojoto #shewritesinfinity 
#fairies #writer #writes

Matriarch Sudre

Old oak #poem

read more
They giggle and laugh and skip along
A land of imagination they are from
They play on the wind as it blows
And they never want to go slow

The wind carry them through the leaves
What a sensational lovely breeze
The leaves rustles with laughter
Cos the fairies plays and laughs as they go
Hither, thither, forward and fro, thats how they go

This is the only time the old oak smiles
Is when the fairies and his leaves inter twine
Old oak has been here for over a 100 years
And this old oak has nothing left of tears

Hes only happiness is this play days
Never the less his thoughts also sometimes strays
As the sun's smoothing warmth whispers 
And the dew falls all crisper

Old oak is an old soul and seen so many things
So many things come and go as whisping flings
But fairies dancing and laughing in his branches
Provides him with moments of pleasure in pure glances Old oak

Shalini Shukla

I wrote a poem about flying and someone thinks it is about fairies. I wrote a poem about fairies and someone thinks it is about death. I wrote a poem about death and someone thinks it is about life. I wrote poems which I think can be about things that I cannot think.

read more
 I wrote a poem about flying and someone thinks it is about fairies.

I wrote a poem about fairies and someone thinks it is about death.

I wrote a poem about death and someone thinks it is about life.

I wrote poems which I think can be about things that I cannot think.

Adam W Rodriguez

#Inktober 17th: Graceful Original Signed Piece --- Available --- $30 Journal Entry: I love me some fairy legends. I love to imagine the presence of little wood spirits that dwell in the hidden places of the world. I love the idea of urban fairies. One's that dwell in the concrete jungles and industrial wastelands. #Art

read more
 #inktober 17th: Graceful

Original Signed Piece --- Available --- $30

Journal Entry: 

I love me some fairy legends. I love to imagine the presence of little wood spirits that dwell in the hidden places of the world. I love the idea of urban fairies. One's that dwell in the concrete jungles and industrial wastelands.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification