Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Insecure Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Insecure Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about signs of an insecure man in love, insecure meaning in hindi, insecure love quotes, feeling insecure in a relationship quotes, insecure meaning in marathi,

• 27 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Zahid Akhtar

mute video

Mumtaz_sk

I'm not jealous about your life. It's just that I'm unhappy with mine.

©Mumtaz_sk #Sawera #jealousy #Insecure #Life #Nojoto #Human #mylife

Rashim Anugrah

mute video

Ritz

A person who lacks self-worth and self-respect will be insecure and over-possessive about their partner because they know that their partner deserves someone better. #insecure #overpossessive #deserves #partner #thoughtsofritz #yqquotes #yqbaba #newwritersclub

Sourajita D

The public display of affection mostly points to the vulnerability of love. Or so I believe! #Insecure #sourajita #FirstLove #yqbaba #yqtales #quotereview #newwallpapers #Vulnerable

read more
Love grows with time;
Just it's visibility diminishes
As the vulnerability dies!  The public display of affection mostly points to the vulnerability of love. Or so I believe! 

#insecure #sourajita #firstlove #yqbaba #yqtales #quotereview #newwallpapers #vulnerable

parul sharma

I feel I lost everything,
I feel insecure and infragile,
Can you please treat me like a new born baby...
I frustrated from inside my soul,
I want unconditional love,
Can you please love me hard and true...
I burned myself down to the ground,
I see a world in black and white,
Can you please help me to see in colours.
Can you come and pick me up
From my blues .... Lost_everything
#insecure #wants_love #infragile #born_baby #blues #burned

Tauheed Shahbaz Anwar

मरने की बातें करते हैं
ख़ुद से वो रूठे रहते हैं

जाने कौन सा दुख है
जाने क्यों वो बिखरते हैं

इस दर्ज़ा सूनी आंखें
किस दर्ज़ा वो रहते हैं

बुलावा देते हैं दरिया
रोज़ किनारे मचलते हैं

रोज़ दुआ मरने की
जीने की भी करते हैं

उलझन के दो वारिस
क्या क्या दिल में रखते हैं   insecure feeling
#dilemma #life #struggle
#insecure #passion4pearl
#shahbazwrites #yqtales 
#yqdiary

Drg

I adore you so much! I guess I will never be able to make you feel I do, being miles away, I know it’s difficult for you to understand and words don’t matter to you. Because I’ve known you all this while. I know “words” aren’t enough for you and I understand your reasons too. I just want to let you know, that you were the person I came back to everyday and slept talking with. Be it a day filled with happiness or a day that was crapy enough to shut me down. I had you. And that was enough for me. Enough to know that you’ll have my back any day. I know it sounds selfish but I  would happily do the same for you too. I know I wouldn’t cross boundaries, and that made you little insecure, not trusting me enough was okay. I still understand your perspectives and I hope, someday, you would understand mine to. Till that day, I will be silent. Waiting where you left me, in hope that you will look back and see a reflection of you. Waiting to be embraced again. #adore #insecure #embrace #wait #yqbaba

RK Mahawar

मैने कहा: मुसाफिर हूं यारों 
ना घर हैं ना ठिकाना,

उसने कहा: जब भी कही रुकने का मन हो 
तो बाहों में चले आना।

©RK Mahawar #adventure #alone #HEART_BROKEN #Break_up_day #Love #Insecure #shayri

himbhardwaj

Mujhe sirf do hi cheezon se Dar lagta hai , Ek tere rone se dusra tujhe Khone se😕🌹nojoto #SAD #Insecure #Luminance

read more
Mujhe sirf do hi cheezon se 
Dar lagta hai ,
Ek tere rone se dusra tujhe
Khone se😕🌹

©himbhardwaj Mujhe sirf do hi cheezon se 
Dar lagta hai ,
Ek tere rone se dusra tujhe
Khone se😕🌹#nojoto #sad #insecure 

#Luminance
loader
Home