Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Resembles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Resembles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about angiosperm and gymnosperm resemble in having, hi res audio, hbu res life, occ res life, kar res gem,

• 3 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Vikk01

#Resembles

read more

BarFi Tweets

A feeling of sadness and longing, 
That is not akin to pain, 
And resembles sorrow only 
As the mist resembles the rain 🔥 #Quotes #EnglishQuotes

Akash Verma

Time is passing by, waiting to see. Like a beautiful mystery to be solved after so long, never felt what really love feels like. Where both breathed the same air to survive, like the omnipotent Sun and the charismatic Moon, at the same starry Sky. "I am frightened a bit about the outset of the meet up. I do meet thousands of people but this Orphic feeling to have you around, makes my heartbeat." You are someone who resembles a belle loves my soul, cares for me a lot more than the rest. There i #Poetry #AkashVerma

read more
 Time is passing by, waiting to see. Like a beautiful mystery to be solved after so long, never felt what really love feels like. Where both breathed the same air to survive, like the omnipotent Sun and the charismatic Moon, at the same starry Sky.

"I am frightened a bit about the outset of the meet up. I do meet thousands of people but this Orphic feeling to have you around, makes my heartbeat." You are someone who resembles a belle loves my soul, cares for me a lot more than the rest. There i

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification