tags

Best chaos Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

141 Stories- Find the Best chaos Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chaos meaning in hindi, chaos meaning in tamil, chaos quotes.

• 38 Followers
  • 141 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"And the souls who believed that wearing the paints of happiness would make them invisible to the chaotic world. Stood naked when it rained and washed away all the colors. - Akshay Vasu"

And the souls who believed that wearing the paints of happiness would make them invisible to the chaotic world. Stood naked when it rained and washed away all the colors.

- Akshay Vasu

Paints of happiness

#paints #Happiness #akshayvasu #Quotes #Poetry #poems #words #hide #Identity #Fake #chaos

12 Love

"She is a star that could lighten up the whole universe. And it's blasphemy to ask her to contain all her chaos inside her. - Akshay Vasu"

She is a star that could lighten up the whole universe. And it's blasphemy to ask her to contain all her chaos inside her.

- Akshay Vasu

Blasphemy

#She #chaos #Blasphemy #Universe #Light #Star #akshayvasu #Quotes #poems #Poetry

18 Love
1 Share

"In the dark where there are only walls around me, and where the silence is my only friend. I close my eyes and open the gates to infinity.  I see all the beautiful minds, whom the infinity have taken from here and have kept inside her womb. She looks at me, she smiles and welcomes me every time I visit her. And when I look into her eyes, I see the birth of stars and the death too. She sings the song that makes me want to stay there with her. But she pushes me back here to the darkness again. And I sit here and write the songs she sang in between chaos and bliss. - Akshay Vasu"

In the dark where there are only walls around me, and where the silence is my only friend. I close my eyes and open the gates to infinity.  I see all the beautiful minds, whom the infinity have taken from here and have kept inside her womb. She looks at me, she smiles and welcomes me every time I visit her. And when I look into her eyes, I see the birth of stars and the death too. She sings the song that makes me want to stay there with her. But she pushes me back here to the darkness again. And I sit here and write the songs she sang in between chaos and bliss.

- Akshay Vasu

The infinity and her beauty

#infinity #bliss #akshayvasu #Quotes #Poetry #poems #Mind #chaos #Memories

36 Love
1 Share

"She was a wild storm, and everyone kept complaining about the chaos she had inside her. But it didn't matter to her anyway. She was beautiful for the people who had learned to find peace in chaos, and bliss in storms. - Akshay Vasu"

She was a wild storm, and everyone kept complaining about the chaos she had inside her. But it didn't matter to her anyway. She was beautiful for the people who had learned to find peace in chaos, and bliss in storms.

- Akshay Vasu

She was a wild storm

#She #Storm #akshayvasu #bliss #peace #chaos #Quotes #poems #Poetry

40 Love

"I need The chaos of butterflies My soul blushing My crush staring me the way i stare him My achievements feeling proud of me and My goals pricking me to fulfill it❤"

I need The chaos of butterflies
My soul blushing
My crush staring me the way i stare him
My achievements feeling proud of me
and
My goals pricking me to fulfill it❤

#chaos
#Goals
#crush

16 Love
2 Share