Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Worryless Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Worryless Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about worryless or worriless, word less than or equal to, we worry about you, stress and worry quotes, quotes about stress and worry,

• 8 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Pavan Sharma

Pavan Sharma

Swapnil Moon

#yqbaba #yqquotes #fractionoflife #Worryless #confusing #whole Frankly, am not good in Maths 😂

read more
People worry about 
Fractions.
I am afraid of 
Wholes. #yqbaba #yqquotes #fractionoflife #worryless #confusing #whole 
Frankly, am not good in Maths 😂

Swapnil Moon

I am no more 
that kind of person
who wants everything,
more you have,
more you are 
afraid of losing it.
Be happy for 
what we have
instead of wishing 
if I can have. #satisfaction #nohopes #happiness #betterlife #worryless #yqbaba #yqquotes 😊

Pavan Sharma

Varadhan P M

If you think you can handle and solve the
Problem yourself or with others' help,
No need to worrythen.

If you feel you won't be able to solve

and it's beyond your reach, why worry then? Face it!  #problems #solveproblems #impossible #worryless

BangaLee

There are better things to do in life than worrying #life #lifelessons #worryless #worrynot #musings

Avik Das

There are better things to do in life than worrying #life #lifelessons #worryless #worrynot #musings

Isha sharda

Every one of us at some point in life face loneliness and the fear when your people too warns you to be left alone if you didn't work the way they want.

My dear friend, change that warning into opportunity. Yes, we fear of being left alone in this big world. But the part of your city, state, earth, and the universe exist in you.

Just believe in yourself and your aim. 
You life, laughter and earnings are solely based on your intentions.

Work hard,  agitate less and observe more. #lifelessonslifelessons #love  #worryless #warriorspirit #workhard #fearlessoul

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

Keep it Simple

Neither something that makes you worry

Nor does that makes them so
 #simple #something #worryless #alokstates #madeinindia #yqbaba #yqdidi       
Danita Katobo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification