Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tattered Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tattered Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tattered meaning in hindi, tattered meaning in english, tattered clothes referred here, tattered meaning, tattered jeans 170,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Scarlet Ink

The rugged shoe of happiness should be thrown away now. Your feet, your pains, your struggles wish to get exposed. But you still prefer to stitch the rugged and the fake happiness, for one more time. //Inspired from a post by yqbaba. #yqbaba #Happiness #Tattered negatives

read more
I wear my happiness
like a tattered shoe.
Its sole, unstitched,
on the verge of being replaced.
Thrice a week,
I wash my feet, rub the wound,
To protect the anxiety,
with my pretty shabby shoe.
No, it cannot be replaced.
It was once brought from the dump of a
memory which left no traces.
You see, happiness cannot be bought.
But it can hide well, the old wounds.
So I cover it with a few more stitches.
I stitch it timely. I stitch it timely. The rugged shoe of happiness should be thrown away now. Your feet, your pains, your struggles wish to get exposed. But you still prefer to stitch the rugged and the fake happiness, for one more time.

//Inspired from a post by yqbaba.
#yqbaba #happiness #tattered negatives

Sagar Ludhianvi

सिगरेट ✍️
#cigratte #life #tattered #poetry #poem #alone #rage #hate #love #thoughts #feelings #truth #share #support #like #comment #heart #black #pain #motivation #success #vibes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification