Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lens Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lens Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about diverging lens is also known as, human eye lens is, concave and convex lens, focal length of convex lens, quotes on camera lens,

• 21 Followers
  • 85 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arshi Dokadia

#lens #yqbaba

read more
Years later, we watch the same ocean,
Through different lens. #lens #YQBaba

Sudhansu Senapati

She looks through ailing eyes,
Pupil, lens her path of vision, 
Retinas, her playing field,
Thousands must have seen.

Pinkish white globe she explores,
Extraction of old, opaque lenses,
Implanting new ones in its place,
Master of her trade in giving vision.

Her big rolling eyes I adore,
Wish those eyes look through mine,
The scope in between our breaths,
My heart pumping blood to retina. 

Phermones mingling in ether,
Eyes talking in language of soul.

#eyes #blind #blindness #vision #retina #lens

Sakshi Vashist

I find myself, time and again with a backpack, a camera and kohl donned eyes peeking through the lens. When I see myself in that moment, I feel me. The real me. The one who doesn't smile because she hasn't got any other reaction. The one who doesn't pretend to be excited by meagre things. The one who doesn't have to sew on a mask every morning. It's just me. A curious being who doesn't mind being sounded off as transactional because I know emotions exist deep within which should be spent on people who are worth them. So while others see me as just another tourist with a camera, I see someone absorbed in the moment trying to make it her own. I see me.  #iseeme #camera #backpack #lens #seeyourself #believe

Kitabi Giyan

lens information #lens #information #Physics #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Sherlock Doyle

Info: Indian Pipe, also called Ghost plant, is a white parasitic plant that can grow on certain fungi. It doesn't necessarily grow only on dead bodies. #Google #lens #white #plant #Girlfriend #Garden #Ghost #Death

read more
Seeing my girlfriend's garden full of a strange white plant and flower, I used Google Lens trying to identify it.

I was surprised to find that it was called Ghost plant, a plant that only grows on dead bodies.
 Info: Indian Pipe, also called Ghost plant, is a white parasitic plant that can grow on certain fungi. It doesn't necessarily grow only on dead bodies.

#google #lens #white #plant #girlfriend #garden #ghost #death

Ideomotoristic Pen

If you want to focus on a wide range of issues in your life then, use an ultra-wide angle(8-24 mm) lens or a wide angle (24-35mm) lens in your life. If your life is bleak in general then switchover to general purpose (35-85mm) lens in your life. If your life is bleak in future then switchover to telephoto (135-300 mm) lens in life. (Photography with life lessons) #Gyaan #lifelessons #yqbaba #ideomotoristic_pen

read more
Lens: an object to give the entirely different perspective of our surrounding and to focus on the intended area.

So, whenever your life seems to be in misery, or if your present(or future) looks blurry then make sure you are using right lens.

Because the correct use of Lens results in a well-focused picture. If you want to focus on a wide range of issues in your life then, use an ultra-wide angle(8-24 mm) lens or a wide angle (24-35mm) lens in your life.

If your life is bleak in general then switchover to general purpose (35-85mm) lens in your life.

If your life is bleak in future then switchover to telephoto (135-300 mm) lens in life.

(Photography with life lessons)

Monika Singh

Being silent for the ignorant is a bliss, for the wisest can read through your mind.
 #silence#silencespeaks#readmind#life#lens#yqbaba#

Simmi Singh

Flawless pen and bold lens were made for each other #yqbaba #yourqoutebaba #pen #lens #Couple #edited

read more
She gives words to his visuals.  Flawless pen and bold lens were made for each other
#yqbaba #yourqoutebaba #pen #lens #couple  #edited

Kartik Prajapat

You see what society wants you to see, have your own vision. Pc- Google #Kae #lens #Vision society #Eyes #Attire #eyedefects

read more
Unfortunately, 
I had to wear one more spec
other than what I had of the world 
already attired. You see what society wants you to see, have your own vision.

Pc- Google

#kae #lens #vision #society #eyes #attire #eyedefects

Nishtha Shukla

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification