Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MoveOnStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MoveOnStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is it possible to move on from someone you love, how to forget my love and move on, ready to move flats in mumbai, ready to move flats in pune, ready to move flats in thane,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Hari Varma

CUT! RETAKE! Vivek is an aspiring Film Maker who has been assisting many noted Directors whom he admires. They also like him due to his passion and commitment. He is every actor's best companion as he guides them through the scene with great detail before the shoot. In his personal life, he is deeply in love with Kalyani, a very beautiful village girl back in his Ancestral village. They studied together in Primary School and they were very close since then. Her parents always thought this fr #yqbaba #MoveOnStory #script #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #varmaji #filmdirector

read more
CUT! RETAKE! 

-
-
His world collapsed. He just acted as though he was also happy and relieved. But deep inside he was devastated. He thought, 'Innocent people can also act very strong and tough when their simple heart breaks in their own small world'. 

But that was not a solace for him. He was sure, in this world, it is very difficult get another person like Kalyani. He also knew that it was all his mistake not to expose her to his world or to tell her anything in detail about his work.
-
-
-

(Read full story in Caption)  CUT! RETAKE! 

Vivek is an aspiring Film Maker who has been assisting many noted Directors whom he admires. They also like him due to his passion and commitment. He is every actor's best companion as he guides them through the scene with great detail before the shoot. 

In his personal life, he is deeply in love with Kalyani, a very beautiful village girl back in his Ancestral village. They studied together in Primary School and they were very close since then. Her parents always thought this fr

Anuj Jain

Tutti was heartbroken after her rather unanticipated acrimonious divorce from Pradyut.
Pradyut whom she adored and loved from heart.
But people somehow reveal their true character after marriage.
Inspite of verbal and physical abuses she because of Pradumn latched on to her marriage with a hope that things would be OK.
When one day she met Sheila, who had half her face burned and was selling vegetables on the roadside.
Sheila narrated her story of marital rape, torture and abuse and how she too was initially suffering with the hope of things solving themselves.
Tutti's eyes were opened and she took a stand and got divorced from Pradyut.
She started life afresh and opened a cafe with the help and partnership of Sheila and women facing the same hardships. #yostowrimo 
#shortstory 
#moveonstory

Shalini Sinha

#cinemagraph Bae.. Nah! Not my Way, As hell YAY! #lovebitterness #MoveOnStory #yourquotebaba #LoveStory

read more
You, my Bae.
You are not my Way
Anymore,
Just to say; HAYY!!
  #cinemagraph
Bae.. Nah!
Not my Way,
As hell YAY!
#lovebitterness 
#moveonstory 
#yourquotebaba 
#lovestory

Akthari Begum

Move on story.
This story depend 
On prince and princess
Once upon a time prince give gift her 
Princess and say ,this is not gift but this 
Words is important, wherever you are you not worry and always smile,then 
Princess say thanks princess and i remember this words,then someday that gift lost from hands of princess, then princess found that gift at the time prince come and say what are you doing,princess say  i  find that gift that time you give me,then prince say i give lots of gift but something lost then not worry,that time what i say you remember 
Princess say , yes not worry wherever you smile ,,prince say then smile and not worry move on and enjoy with new gift princess.,,,princess smile and enjoyed with gift. #MoveOnStory#NaStoWriMo

Grishma Doshi

🖤🖤 #ShortStory #MoveOnStory #HeartBreak #LoveStory #yqbaba #grishmastories #yostowrimo #YoStoWriMo2020ByGrishma But nothing changed as everything was changed. In the next 6 months, Aadit got worse every day. And days when he saw Aanya hanging with his new friend, it drenched his soul with pain. Every day he promised to forget her. Yet every now and then he finds things which remind him of her, the misery of all the heartbreak. Till the march, every day he had hoped to see her as their homes

read more
Move On Story

After a break-up for a month Adit tried to convince Aanya to come back, only to get the same answer for each different effort. Aadit please understand, I have thought a lot but I think we shouldn't be together anymore, said Aanya. He asked what's wrong, what's changed. Aanya repeated I want a different life than yours. Aadit tried to persuade her with all the promises he can think of. But...

(Continuing in the caption) 🖤🖤
#shortstory #MoveOnStory #heartbreak #lovestory #yqbaba #grishmastories #yostowrimo #yostowrimo2020bygrishma

But nothing changed as everything was changed.

In the next 6 months, Aadit got worse every day. And days when he saw Aanya hanging with his new friend, it drenched his soul with pain.  Every day he promised to forget her. Yet every now and then he finds things which remind him of her, the misery of all the heartbreak.

Till the march, every day he had hoped to see her as their homes

Mr BEARDFULLL

Betrayal doesn't come from strangers but from someone whom you consider your Pal.
This are very crucial moment for one's life because  you have to self actualize, 
Either it will create you or drown you in an ocean full of sorrows and devastation.
You have to always remember magic isn't in outside world it's within you. It won't work unless you aren't ready to accept the kind of person you are.
You greatest strength lies in accepting who you are not who you were. If you have to move a stone you will have to lift it up either it's on your way or  something which you can't see but it's drowning you down. #YoStoWriMo #MoveOnStory

Mr Beardfull

Betrayal doesn't come from strangers but from someone whom you consider your Pal.
This are very crucial moment for one's life because  you have to self actualize, 
Either it will create you or drown you in an ocean full of sorrows and devastation.
You have to always remember magic isn't in outside world it's within you. It won't work unless you aren't ready to accept the kind of person you are.
You greatest strength lies in accepting who you are not who you were. If you have to move a stone you will have to lift it up either it's on your way or  something which you can't see but it's drowning you down. #YoStoWriMo #MoveOnStory

Nikki Mahar (Writeside)

इश्क़ से हार रही हूँ, खुद को सँवार रही हूँ #MoveOnStory #writeside #Poetry

read more
वादों के धागे जला रही हूँ,
अब कुछ बातों को भुला रही हूँ,

खुश हूँ या नहीं, ये पता नहीं,
पर खुश दिखने की पहल सही,

सब यादें दिल में मार रही हूँ,
फिर से खुद को सँवार रही हूँ

दिल लगाकर ज़िंदगी से,
मन की मौत स्वीकार रही हूँ

इस दफ़ा इश्क़ से हार रही हूँ,
हाँ, फिर से खुद को सँवार रही हूँ।

इश्क़ से हार रही हूँ,
खुद को सँवार रही हूँ
#MoveOnStory
#Nojoto #Writeside

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification