tags

Best tinytales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tinytales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 41 Followers
  • 123 Stories
  • Latest
  • Popular
  • Video

""

"If you show off in front of someone will not bring fame but blame, While showing yourself your reality is key to the winner's game. - Sahaj Sabharwal"

If you show off in front of someone will not bring fame but blame,
While showing yourself your reality is key to the winner's game.

- Sahaj Sabharwal

#Hope #fame #game #showoff #thoughtoftheday #tinytales #realfact #Truth #Winner #SahajSabharwal

19 Love

""

"“ The best feeling in the world.” “ Having someone in your life, Who convince you to be unnecessarily angry. Text you repeatedly to know the reason and talk about what happened.” “And you tell about your needless rage and she doesn't say anything to you with shyness and whispered that You scared me!”"

“ The best feeling in the world.”

“ Having someone in your life, 
Who convince you to be unnecessarily angry. 
Text you repeatedly to know the reason and talk about what happened.”

“And you tell about your needless rage and she doesn't say anything to you with shyness and whispered that You scared me!”

#Love
#tinytales

7 Love
1 Share

""

"lover(n): i want to own your heart like your morning prayer. its not that i wish to gain your heart by force. i just dream to be a part of your being which is unpretentious. @unblurredstories|4:29 AM"

lover(n):
i want to own your heart like 
your morning prayer. 
its not that i wish to gain your heart by force. 
i just dream to be a part of your being
which is unpretentious. 

@unblurredstories|4:29 AM

#lover #tinytales

5 Love
2 Share

""

"शहर की भीड़ ने मुझे है जीना सिखाया कुछ पल रो कर तो कुछ पल हंस कर मैंने खुद को है पाया। – ©गौतम कुमार"

शहर  की  भीड़  ने  मुझे  है  जीना  सिखाया
कुछ पल रो कर तो कुछ पल हंस कर मैंने खुद को है पाया।

– ©गौतम कुमार

#gautamkumar #tinytales #Quote #Life #nojoto #Happiness #hindishayari #Shayari

104 Love

""

"ab us raah mein koi nahin rahata rahatee hai bas usakee khaamosh nadaniyaan – gautam kumaar"

ab  us  raah  mein  koi nahin  rahata

rahatee  hai  bas  usakee  khaamosh  nadaniyaan

– gautam kumaar

#gautamkumar #Quotes #Shayari #tinytales #nojoto #Love #Lovequotes

75 Love