Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tinytales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tinytales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tin talak kya hai, a hot tin roof, tiny home quotes, know your tin, tikuliya par tin jana ke rakhle bani,

• 62 Followers
  • 258 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sadique mukhtar

GAZAB KA SEEN😎😉 Plzz support my channel _____________________________________________ #tinytales #snippets #Videos #snapshot #shortvideo #QuickClip #MicroContent #BriefMoments #MiniVid #InstaClip

read more
mute video

Rahul Sharma

Even the smell of a thousand roses can't  match the ultimate fragrance of your hard work, pouring in the form of sweat. #smell #roseday #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #inspirationalquotes #tinytales #oneliner

Rahul Sharma

#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #tinytales #Present #inspirationalquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Amol Gade Collaborating with Monika Indian

read more
Present is  bliss
When you realise
Your future turns amazingly blissful.  #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #tinytales #present #inspirationalquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Amol Gade

Collaborating with Monika Indian

Rahul Sharma

#Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #tinytales #Quote

read more
                 that spark left in me.
Challenges still ignite that fire. You can feel that current. I haven't  lost it yet. #Collab and the share the story of the souvenir you #stillhave from the past.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqtales #tinytales #quote

Rahul Sharma

Certain dreams eat your sleep. 
You can't afford sleeping until  they are accomplished. #sleep #yqbaba #yqtales #quote #writer #wordoftheday #tinytales #dreams

Rahul Sharma

Singing is a form of meditation.
Sing for the sake of your soul. #sing #yqbaba #quote #tinytales #writer #writersofindia #yqtales

Rahul Sharma

She lingered
In trusting him
For a lifetime. #linger #233poem #yqbaba #yqtales    #poetry #tinytales #8wordstory #writer

Rahul Sharma

To me they were mine
To them I was someone. #someone #2liners #yqbaba #yqtales #tinytales #quote #2linestory #yqchallenge

Rahul Sharma

I turned into rose
But wait
Not yours. #metamorphosis #422poem #butwait #yqbaba #yqchallenge #365days365quotes #poetry #tinytales

Rahul Sharma

Please
Speak for 
Some cause
And not merely
because you have got
A big long uncontrollable tongue. #speak #shapepoem #yqbaba #tinytales #quote #poem #oneliner
#yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification