Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Abraham Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Abraham Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hardships of abraham lincoln, salman khan and john abraham fight, abraham hicks quotes, abraham lincoln quotes, john abraham and genelia,

• 9 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunil Mahara

#ViratKohli king👑❤ #Abraham # please like and follow 🙏🏏❤️👑🥰 #Love

read more
mute video

Sunil Mahara

#viratkholi king👑❤ #Abraham #🏏🥑🤭👑❤️ #Love #😍🥀🥰🥀❤️

read more
mute video

Sunil Mahara

# king 👑 kholi #Abraham #🏏🥑🤭👑❤️ #Love #😍🥀🥰🥀❤️

read more
mute video

Shivam Sanoo

You can PLEASE some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not PLEASE all of the people all of the time!! #abraham #life #stoppleasing #LifeLessons #motivation #optimistic

shuklaji_writes_

Ritika suryavanshi #Abraham Ãrsh Rajput Annu Sharma मीनाक्षी शर्मा #शायरी

read more
शोर और ख़ामोशी इक टूटी-सी ज़िंदगी को समेटने की चाहत थी,
न खबर थी उन टुकड़ों को ही बिखेर बैठेंगे हम। Ritika suryavanshi #Abraham Ãrsh Rajput Annu Sharma मीनाक्षी शर्मा

devil queen

the truth...#Truth#Life#pod DEVINE PIYU #Abraham Ritika Suryavanshi Ngachammi ࿇ђээя࿇

read more
Truth when we were children it was a great time for us as we were not knowing the reality, our societies harsh and bitter truth, which can even makes us question about our existence and reality... the truth...#truth#life#POD DEVINE PIYU #Abraham Ritika Suryavanshi Ngachammi ࿇ђээя࿇

Shuaib Abbas Aabdi

#Abraham Md Intaz Alam Ritika Suryavanshi joru gurjar 9557971612 gaurav dangi

read more
mute video

Sandeepthi Chowdari

SHITANSHU BARNWAL Saurabh Ojha Mr Akash kumar $ubha$"#Uशुभ" #Abraham

read more
The meaning of perfect life is...

-Being able to do what you want.. 
-Being able to be the better version of yourself day by day, with comfort.... SHITANSHU BARNWAL Saurabh Ojha Mr Akash kumar  $ubha$"#Uशुभ" #Abraham

devil queen

this kills me everyday😭😭😭😢 #Failure#Life#biggestmistake #Abraham Raj Virani ࿇ђээя࿇ Ngachammi BOND Ravi singh

read more
my failure is that i couldnt do something worthwhile which could make my dad happy and proud that I am his daughter. to show him my capability, to say him thank you atleast for his love, care and support he gave me every time, during his last moments. that... i could have seen one last time and hold him in my arms. that is my biggest failure in my life and i will always be guilty about it. this kills me everyday😭😭😭😢 #failure#life#biggestmistake #Abraham Raj Virani ࿇ђээя࿇ Ngachammi BOND Ravi singh

Saikat Dutta

Batla House Movie Review: John Abraham's Independence Day Offering is a Crowd Pleaser - Sarkari Result News https://sarkariresultnewsgovt.blogspot.com/2019/08/batla-house-movie-review-john-abraham.html

read more
Batla House Movie Review: John Abraham's Independence Day Offering is a Crowd Pleaser - Sarkari Result News

https://sarkariresultnewsgovt.blogspot.com/2019/08/batla-house-movie-review-john-abraham.html
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification