Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Magnificent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Magnificent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about suleiman the magnificent heart, suleiman the magnificent, magnificent meaning in hindi, magnificent nature quotes, magnificent meaning in english,

• 12 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Sweety PIe💚

Loving you is Magnificent...
You are my Significant...
Beyond my Wildest imagination...
You have given me magical sensations...
Together we are created mystical destination...
Our love is like beautiful Hillstation... #hiral #187 #magnificent #magicallove #beautyofimagination #desiretobelove #shinnigstar #wildlove  
D

Neerja

531 If you wanna speak, now say it! Why in private ? I respectfully said "No" yesterday and day before too. I already said not to poke me Sir. But you haven't respected me back . Koi baat nhi #humor #Magnificent #Swayamvar #domina

read more
My answer is No. 531

If you wanna speak, now say it! 
Why in private ?
I respectfully said "No" yesterday and day before too.
I already said not to poke me Sir.
But you haven't respected me back .
Koi baat nhi

Harish K B

I was the darkness of night,
You were the light of day,
We had to sacrifice each other for our existence,
But those few moments we met were magnifique. #love #night #day #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #magnificent

Minaz Memon

After our parents, someone who genuinely gets happy on our success are our teachers ❤ They work hard to guide us the best and help us to upgrade ourselves. That happiness in her tone touch my heart and encourage me to do better #yqbaba teacher #Happiness #Tone #Magnificent #improve #Teacher

read more
The happiness in her(teacher) tone
When you finally have improved alot in your work is magnificent  After our parents, someone who genuinely gets happy on our success are our teachers ❤
They work hard to guide us the best and help us to upgrade ourselves. 

That happiness in her tone touch my heart and encourage me to do better

#yqbaba #teacher #happiness #tone #magnificent #improve

Cerebral Derange

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #Magnificent love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sageofwords #newwritersclub #restzone Collaborating with Yati Dave

read more
Let's make this gloomy night
As colourful as NEBULAE
With our glittering oness SOUL #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #magnificent #love   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sageofwords 
#newwritersclub 
#restzone 
Collaborating with Yati Dave

Cerebral Derange

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #Magnificent love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sageofwords #newwritersclub #restzone Collaborating with Yati Dave

read more
Let's make this gloomy night
As colourful as NEBULAE
With our glittering oness SOUL #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #magnificent #love   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sageofwords 
#newwritersclub 
#restzone 
Collaborating with Yati Dave

Asiya Shaikh

Have mercy on us. #yqbaba #Kismet #spirit #Magnificent #high #glory #Mercy

read more
Kismet is obscure,
Circumstances is lewd,
Spirit is debauch,
Coercion is handicap,
O Magnificent! O High!
Bearless apocalypse from Thy,
i sue myself,
Wreck for interrogation by Thy,
Thou will send glory on us
Very soon,
i believe.....
O Lord, i do believe! Have mercy on us.

#yqbaba #kismet #spirit #Magnificent #High #glory #mercy

Bad Poet

In your heart you always know what to do and how to do it, so don't you worry.

When days feel complicated, do one thing— just keep it simple, silly! #keepitsimple #keepitsimplesilly #magnificent #lovelovelove #higher #better #champions #heartofachampion

J.P. Nisha Sewani

Always celebrate the magnificence of every single milestone for which you have put your hardwork without forgetting to behave in a sophisticated manner to all people of the society.   #magnificent #hardwork #life #milestone #people #jpnishasewani #inspiration #happiness

Anam Muneer

اور میں نے یہ بھی جانا کہ مرد کی محبت مر جاتی ہے اور عورت محبت میں مر جاتی ہے
۔انعم منیر #magnificent #anammuneer #poetry #urdu #shayari #google #dialogue #poetrylovers
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification