Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tantrum Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tantrum Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tantrum meaning in hindi, tantrum meaning in english, tantrum dance academy, tantrum meaning in marathi, tantrum lyrics,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Poet Maddy

बेवजह बात-बात पर, वो मुझसे रूठ जाती है......... #upset#Loneliness#Tantrum#persuade#lover#flaunt.........

read more
बेवजह बात-बात पर,
वो मुझसे रूठ जाती है.........
मेरी तन्हाई भी मुझको,
अक्सर नखरें दिखाती है........
जब भी मैं करता हूं उसे,
मनाने की कोशिश कभी........
मेरी महबूबा की तरह वो,
इतराकर मुझे दिखाती है........

©Poet Maddy बेवजह बात-बात पर,
वो मुझसे रूठ जाती है.........
#Upset#Loneliness#Tantrum#Persuade#Lover#Flaunt.........

Komal Sharma Gupta

Don't sleep I have since the age of 14 believed that the soul leaves the body and wanders the realms I still believe the book of Qadr (destiny) is a book of destinies. All the possible paths you could take are written but it's upto you which paths you choose. You shape your reality with them. I believe in the perceived paradox of free will and fate gets solved if you believe in multiverse. I believe souls keep traveling these realities and exchanging bodies through dreams that's why people chan #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Tantrum #dreamless #yqmuse #donotsleepplease #tejaswiniaura

read more
for words lie awake,
a toss a turn,
thoughts on a slow burn,
lines snivel, sneak a peek,
letters are bleating sheep,
a jump across time's fence,
don't sleep,
all is a pretence. Don't sleep
I have since the age of 14
believed that the soul leaves the body and wanders the realms
I still believe the book of Qadr (destiny) is a book of destinies. All the possible paths you could take are written but it's upto you which paths you choose. You shape your reality with them. I believe in the perceived paradox of free will and fate gets solved if you believe in multiverse. 
I believe souls keep traveling these realities and exchanging bodies through dreams that's why people chan

Diwa

Christine Prado, remember? 😂😝 #Friend #Ocean #Tantrum #Funny #yqbaba

read more
" no one loves me. i'm going to the 
ocean and i'm never coming back! " 

says the little girl who didn't get what she wanted.  Christine Prado, remember? 😂😝

#friend #ocean #tantrum #funny #yqbaba

Shravan Goud

Don't sleep I have since the age of 14 believed that the soul leaves the body and wanders the realms I still believe the book of Qadr (destiny) is a book of destinies. All the possible paths you could take are written but it's upto you which paths you choose. You shape your reality with them. I believe in the perceived paradox of free will and fate gets solved if you believe in multiverse. I believe souls keep traveling these realities and exchanging bodies through dreams that's why people chan #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Tantrum #dreamless #yqmuse #donotsleepplease

read more
learn the rest. Don't sleep
I have since the age of 14
believed that the soul leaves the body and wanders the realms
I still believe the book of Qadr (destiny) is a book of destinies. All the possible paths you could take are written but it's upto you which paths you choose. You shape your reality with them. I believe in the perceived paradox of free will and fate gets solved if you believe in multiverse. 
I believe souls keep traveling these realities and exchanging bodies through dreams that's why people chan

beingsakshamthakur banna Sa

The most tantrum woman of society is

Indian housemaid.

©beingsakshamthakur banna Sa #tantrum #housemaid

debibandita rout

nojoto #Destiny #ligand

read more
If you can enjoy the tantrum of your destiny..
Then your life will become a paradise..
If you can fight against the tantrum of your destiny..
Then u will be the king of that paradise.. 
Devi~ #nojoto #destiny #ligand

Tacoplush

I'm new hope y'all like my stuff ♡♡♡♡ #Tantrum #likes #newbie

read more
♡♡♡♡♡.................. I'm new hope y'all like my stuff ♡♡♡♡ #tantrum #likes #newbie

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification