Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tightly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tightly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about can hugging tightly cause pregnancy, romantic love shayari for bf to hug tightly, how to drape a saree tightly, tightly bound, how to wear saree tightly,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Cerebral Derange

I wish that day,
Sleeping on couch 
By holding tightly
It is heavenly feeling to me #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#couch#tightly

Cerebral Derange

I wish that day,
Sleeping on couch 
By holding tightly
It is heavenly feeling to me #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#couch#tightly

vibrant.writer

To #Hold someones #hand #Tightly to give them feeling that they are not #alone you are with them that's not #Sex. #vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #yqbaba

read more
To hold someones hand tightly to give them feeling that they are not alone you are with them that's not sex. To #hold someones #hand #tightly to give them feeling that they are not #alone you are with them that's not #sex.
#vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #yqbaba

vibrant.writer

To #Hold someones #hand #Tightly to give them feeling that they are not #alone you are with them that's not #Sex. #vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #yqbaba

read more
To hold someones hand tightly to give them feeling that they are not alone you are with them that's not sex. To #hold someones #hand #tightly to give them feeling that they are not #alone you are with them that's not #sex.
#vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #yqbaba

Anupma Aggarwal

#Tightly hug me #missingyou #Love

read more
Tu pyar itna na kra kr meko ...

Meko bhut yaad aati hai...

Tere bahonn m gujri vo hr krvt aanko m aati hai..

Meko smbhal le ab tu kyuki tere ahatt ab mere neenden udati hai 💓💓💓💓

©MAHIYA AGARWAL #tightly hug me

#missingyou

Preeti

Love is like
holding a glass lightly,
knowing that it could even
break and tear your hands
at anytime! #holding#hands#tightly#nojotoenglish

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification