Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeshown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeshown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad shayri in hindi for life, lesson life taught me unknowingly, newlywed life of a witch and a dragon, the life of david gale watch online, the life of david gale full movie,

• 36 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. What has #lifeshown you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

All rainbow colors of life
Mixed together
painted my world 
with many beautiful colours
red with love, 
yellow with happiness, 
green with wealth 
and blue with hope
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. What has #lifeshown you?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. What has #lifeshown you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my share of the sky and here I go looking at the pieces bestowed by life on others, letting the stars in mine dim, ceaselessly cribbing about the overhanging dark clouds that are but seasonal and bound to pass away heralding the arrival of a bright summer.
Had the winters not brought their chills, would I enjoy the summer's warm thrill?
I never learn, do I?
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. What has #lifeshown you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
It is the food ie perishable but it is the thirst to achieve something that never perishes.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. What has #lifeshown you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Relatives and 
Friends remain come and go...
But it is the time that never comes back.
So, be decisive to choose.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. What has #lifeshown you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. What has #lifeshown you? #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the path where I found a new way to live, when all the paths seemed closed to me. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. What has #lifeshown you?  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

cressy adoline

read more
All its shades and
It yet to take me along
With, to reveal its other
Shades one by one through
Out my journey along with it!  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. What has #lifeshown you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepika Vishal Shah

read more
Nothing matters more than the life itself !
Let's be healthy physically, mentally & spiritually
Rest all will be fine naturally  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. What has #lifeshown you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
that there are numerous ways to die & feel defeated
 BUT
there are unlimited ways to live life happily & also shower happiness wherever you can. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. What has #lifeshown you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
that is unpredictable.
Anything can happen
anything can change.
Always be prepared
for every kind of situation
Accept failure with open arms
and celebrate every minor achievement... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. What has #lifeshown you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. What has #lifeshown you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
Life has shown me 
True color of loved ones. 
Life has shown me, 
Who is he like? 
Life has shown me,
Real face of people, 
What I do not understand Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. What has #lifeshown you?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification