Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Voids Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Voids Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tetrahedral voids in fcc, tetrahedral voids, touching the void play, touching the void, seek the void,

• 15 Followers
  • 29 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

"Are you mine?" I asked her, my fingers interlaced with hers. "I am yours" she said with a smile "And you are mine." "forever?" I asked. She hesitated, then said "No." I took my hands away from hers playfully and she reached for it back. "Wait!" she exclaimed. "No, because forever is such an empty promise. It's a word tossed around so many times and used in so many broken promises that it has lost its meaning. Plus, forever is such a long time." #emptiness #caption #Voids #summerlove #savinggrace

read more
  Reminiscing about a summer love... 

#caption# "Are you mine?" I asked her, my fingers interlaced with hers. 
"I am yours" she said with a smile "And you are mine."
"forever?" I asked.
She hesitated, then said "No."

I took my hands away from hers playfully and she reached for it back. 
"Wait!" she exclaimed.
"No, because forever is such an empty promise. It's a word tossed around so many times and used in so many broken promises that it has lost its meaning. Plus, forever is such a long time."

Blue Butterfly

All I have is, few blank thoughts and some deep sighs #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #Block #Blank #Voids

read more
Thoughts. Spaces. Words.

When all these aren't in place, life sucks ! All I have is, 
few blank thoughts and some deep sighs

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #block #blank #voids

Blue Butterfly

In love with this font : Caveat Regular #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #words #fill #Voids

read more
Only words can fill your voids ! In love with this font : Caveat Regular 

#yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #words #fill #voids

Blue Butterfly

It's the nothingness, emptiness, gaps, voids that takes up the most spaces in us; 
hence it seeks to be filled in, everytime.   #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #voids #insidevoices #spirituality

Blue Butterfly

II Distances II 

Spaces between them started to fill with silence.
Distances apart 
could often be measured
by amounts of words exchanged.

Inspite of breathing the same air 
in closest proximities,
their occassional few number of times 
eyes meeting each other, 
reflected 
the piling up of 
Irreplaceable broken pieces
of each other.

Blank spaces, nonchalant life, void emotions.   PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #distances #emptiness #voids

Madhu Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATvoidfilling • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Share with us that how a void can be filled. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Voids #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I will whittle out the negative thoughts  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATvoidfilling • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Share with us that how a void can be filled. ✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATvoidfilling • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Share with us that how a void can be filled. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Voids #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
when the hearts are broken
and souls are in pain  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATvoidfilling • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Share with us that how a void can be filled. ✨

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Roohi Bhargava

ना जाने क्यों, कुछ खालीपन सा लगता है, तू है, फिर भी अकेलापन खाए जाता है, ना जाने क्यों, ये खालीपन पीछा नहीं छोड़ता। अकेले में बस यही सोचती हूँ, तुम्हारे होने से ही अन्तर है, पर अब तेरा होना या ना होना भी, #yqbaba #yqdidi #akelapan #Voids #roohiwrites

read more
ना जाने क्यों।

[पूर्ण कविता कैप्शन में पढ़ें।]  ना जाने क्यों,
कुछ खालीपन सा लगता है,
तू है, फिर भी अकेलापन खाए जाता है,
ना जाने क्यों,
ये खालीपन पीछा नहीं छोड़ता।
अकेले में बस यही सोचती हूँ,
तुम्हारे होने से ही अन्तर है,
पर अब तेरा होना या ना होना भी,

Roohi Bhargava

खालीपन सा है ज़िंदगी में,
जो ना जाने कब भर पाएगा,
बस एक तू सहारा है,
ना जाने कब तक साथ चलेगा,
आना जाना लगा रहेगा,
पर तेरा ख्याल जुदा ना हो पाएगा,
अब तो तेरे होने से मैं हूँ,
जो तू ना हो,
तो मैं कुछ भी नहीं।  #life #khalipan #voids #lifestory #roohiwrites #yqbaba #yqdidi

Roohi Bhargava

Little things are often unnoticed,
and they create big voids.  #littlethings #little #voids #life #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification