Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best drunktext Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best drunktext Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in love when drunk, he drunk texted me i love you, drunk in love lyrics, drunk in love, i wanna get drunk and fall in love,

• 19 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shiv_ Dutt

It's quite cold here during night that's why decided to rum as winter have a close connection with rum may be they both are lovers who get's too meet each other after a long duration of time so going too sleep ya it's quite early today as don't have any night shifts and feeling sleepy too don't worry we will meet soon and if there's any questions for drunk man toh Zaroor poncho he will answer for sure tab tak k liye bye bye #drunktext #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary #daaru

read more
Hii again 
The drunk guy if you remember 
So here's the suggestion if you wanna have rum than grab Bacardi lemon one it tastes best and also doesn't smell bad so not Lot of people will know you are drunk Howz you all I'm good as always shi chal rha hai Apna toh filhaal or Baaki bhagwaan Malik as you know I'm true believer you all have your dinner well I have mine sabji Kuch jal gyi thi but yrr he is also a human Kbhi Accha Kbhi kharaab Kya fark pdta aaj Thoda kharaab dinner kr Letay hai haa one more thing if you are drunk everything tastes good so that's the plus point I was thinking of sleeping with ma socks on why I'm telling this pta nii Mann kiya toh bs bta diya how many of you sleeps with socks on by the way  It's quite cold here during night that's why decided to rum as winter have a close connection with rum may be they both are lovers who get's too meet each other after a long duration of time so going too sleep ya it's quite early today  as don't have any night shifts and feeling sleepy too don't worry we will meet soon and if there's any questions for drunk man toh Zaroor poncho he will answer for sure tab tak k liye bye bye 
#drunktext #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yourquotediary

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Hey man... Come here...
How dare are you to cheat me..
Many said you don't exist...
Trying to prove that you exist 
I earned the name Fool....
But many a times you make me realize I deserve this name...
Come Man.. Come...
Live as me atleast once in your lifetime if you are dare enough...
Then play your stupid games in the name of fate...  #drunktext #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqhindi #yqkanmani

Vibha Saroj

Hey god,

I know earth is one of your failed experiment and human were the wrong component added.
Come out and fix your mistakes, there is no point hiding.

Yours,
Biggest mistake
(In case you forgot) #drunktext
#yqbaba

MSJ Quotes

कभी लगता है कि तोड़ दूं इन ख्वाबों को,
कभी लगता है कि छोड़ दूं इस जज़्बे को..
ना जज़्बों में कोई ख्वाब है,
ना ख्वाबों में कोई जज्ब़ा है..
मत पिला और मुझे साकी, अभी दिमाग में,
पिछली रात की मयकशी का कब्ज़ा है.। #msj #drink #drunktext #yqquotes #yqhindi #yqhindiurdu

Jatin Kumar

शराब या प्यार #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #drunktext love #BreakUp #Lose #Defeat

read more
तुझसे ज्यादा प्यार मैंने शराब से किया है,
और यहीं मेरी हार थी। शराब या प्यार
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #drunktext #love #breakup  #lose #defeat

Sakshi Vashist

It was probably
The whisky you drank
Which was thinning my blood 
Racing my heart 
As fast it could 

#whiskey #drunktext #erotica #blood #lips #sexy

Satish Chandra

S.P - Eye Donut Drink. #drunktext #yqbaba #sattypun

read more
Dera God,

I'ev bene aksed to right a drunk text to yuo.
As, I don't drnik, I'm unabel to wright a drunk txet to yuo. Plseae taek care of thsi unirvese.

I'ev hurd that Yuo aer evryewhree and
so I bleive in yuo. Muhc love to yuo.

Yuors' child
Staty S.P - Eye Donut Drink.

#drunktext

#YQbaba

#SattyPun

Aakash Udeg

Dear God ,
I'm might be not in the situation to say anything but I want to confess something from the bottom of my heart,I'm not your perfect creation,I do silly mistakes,I'm sure that you don't want to see like these but I know you love me lot,I'm your dearest one. so I will promise you to be your most sincere child in future.

Your dearest
                     #drunktext
#yqbaba
#simple
#god 
#dearest

Nitish

I strongly believed in secularism. Religion was never a problem until I fell in love with her! #yqbaba #nits #drunktext

Nitish

God!! You remember what I told you yesterday, don't you?.
Plsssjsdfv makkkeeee meeee hggggggghhhhhappyyyyyy..
Well I am 2 bottle down now, I can't type properly  but Its the same thing I asked yesterday..!
 Its  weed time now. Can you please give me yours , I am done with this Manali and Benaras..Just want to puff the heaven's one... #drunkentext #drunktext #challenge  #yqbaba  #yqbabachallenge  #yqbhaina #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification